Oct 20, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
The Spurs may not have been all that motivated against a LeBron-less Heat team in a meaningless contest, but Wade had plenty of incentive to go out and give it his all. He was nowhere near 100 percent when facing San Antonio in the Finals, but appeared as healthy as we’ve seen in some time in this one.
Wade finished with 25 points, four rebounds, and seven assists in 27 minutes of action, and this Eurostep move he put on Tim Duncan (as seen in the video clip above) made it seem like Wade was ready for the playoffs, and Duncan was ready to retire.
- Cavs GM: It’s “highly unlikely” Kevin Love returns at all in playoffs, even if Cavs make Finals 23
- No Kevin Love, no J.R. Smith to start, how much trouble is Cleveland in? 22
- PBT Extra: Who wins Game 5 between Spurs, Clippers? Flip a coin. 6
- PBT Extra: Rockets must adjust to new Mavericks starting lineup in Game 5 10
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 5
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 25
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 11
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2