Oct 20, 2013, 8:00 AM EST
The Spurs may not have been all that motivated against a LeBron-less Heat team in a meaningless contest, but Wade had plenty of incentive to go out and give it his all. He was nowhere near 100 percent when facing San Antonio in the Finals, but appeared as healthy as we’ve seen in some time in this one.
Wade finished with 25 points, four rebounds, and seven assists in 27 minutes of action, and this Eurostep move he put on Tim Duncan (as seen in the video clip above) made it seem like Wade was ready for the playoffs, and Duncan was ready to retire.
- Knicks lose by 41 points at home to Celtics 14
- LeBron James likely to start at center for Eastern Conference All-Stars 7
- Report: Sixers a viable trade destination for Omer Asik 11
- Report: Jason Kidd safe as Nets coach until team gets healthy 6
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 30
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (46)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)