Oct 20, 2013, 8:00 AM EST
The Spurs may not have been all that motivated against a LeBron-less Heat team in a meaningless contest, but Wade had plenty of incentive to go out and give it his all. He was nowhere near 100 percent when facing San Antonio in the Finals, but appeared as healthy as we’ve seen in some time in this one.
Wade finished with 25 points, four rebounds, and seven assists in 27 minutes of action, and this Eurostep move he put on Tim Duncan (as seen in the video clip above) made it seem like Wade was ready for the playoffs, and Duncan was ready to retire.
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Santa brings Warriors top spot, lump of coal for Knicks 9
- Clippers, Mavericks, Rockets and Kings reportedly interested in signing Josh Smith 15
- Pistons release Josh Smith. WHAT? 56
- Lakers may give Kobe Bryant some nights off to rest. If he wants them. 27
- PBT’s Sunday Night Winners/Losers: Anthony Davis is playing like an MVP 13
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 7
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 20