Oct 20, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
The Spurs may not have been all that motivated against a LeBron-less Heat team in a meaningless contest, but Wade had plenty of incentive to go out and give it his all. He was nowhere near 100 percent when facing San Antonio in the Finals, but appeared as healthy as we’ve seen in some time in this one.
Wade finished with 25 points, four rebounds, and seven assists in 27 minutes of action, and this Eurostep move he put on Tim Duncan (as seen in the video clip above) made it seem like Wade was ready for the playoffs, and Duncan was ready to retire.
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 8
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 30
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 55
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 85
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13