Oct 20, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
The Spurs may not have been all that motivated against a LeBron-less Heat team in a meaningless contest, but Wade had plenty of incentive to go out and give it his all. He was nowhere near 100 percent when facing San Antonio in the Finals, but appeared as healthy as we’ve seen in some time in this one.
Wade finished with 25 points, four rebounds, and seven assists in 27 minutes of action, and this Eurostep move he put on Tim Duncan (as seen in the video clip above) made it seem like Wade was ready for the playoffs, and Duncan was ready to retire.
- Kobe Bryant, can this Laker team make the playoffs? “Of course it can. Absolutely.” 20
- Report: Knicks reach deal with backup center Kevin Seraphin 7
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 20
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4