Oct 19, 2013, 11:00 AM EDT
The reports of Lob City’s death was an exaggeration.
While Blake Griffin doesn’t want to talk about it because he wants the Clippers to be seen as serious contenders — it’s time to put away childish things — the Clippers are still going to throw down lobs. They should, if the goal is to find efficent ways to score and you have the athletes, this is right near the top of the list.
In this one from the Clippers preseason game Friday vs. Portland, Jordan throws it down hard — and in the process hits Darren Collison in the head with the ball, then elbows him on the way down. Way to reward the guy who gave you the assist, DeAndre.
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 26
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 34
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 20
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 56
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 17
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 7