Oct 19, 2013, 11:00 AM EDT
The reports of Lob City’s death was an exaggeration.
While Blake Griffin doesn’t want to talk about it because he wants the Clippers to be seen as serious contenders — it’s time to put away childish things — the Clippers are still going to throw down lobs. They should, if the goal is to find efficent ways to score and you have the athletes, this is right near the top of the list.
In this one from the Clippers preseason game Friday vs. Portland, Jordan throws it down hard — and in the process hits Darren Collison in the head with the ball, then elbows him on the way down. Way to reward the guy who gave you the assist, DeAndre.
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 47
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 20
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 13
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 6