Oct 19, 2013, 11:00 AM EDT
The reports of Lob City’s death was an exaggeration.
While Blake Griffin doesn’t want to talk about it because he wants the Clippers to be seen as serious contenders — it’s time to put away childish things — the Clippers are still going to throw down lobs. They should, if the goal is to find efficent ways to score and you have the athletes, this is right near the top of the list.
In this one from the Clippers preseason game Friday vs. Portland, Jordan throws it down hard — and in the process hits Darren Collison in the head with the ball, then elbows him on the way down. Way to reward the guy who gave you the assist, DeAndre.
- USA Basketball announces 12 man roster for World Cup; Parsons, Hayward, Lillard, Korver cut 0
- USA Basketball cruises to exhibition win over Puerto Rico with final roster cuts looming 1
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 79
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20