Oct 19, 2013, 11:00 AM EDT
The reports of Lob City’s death was an exaggeration.
While Blake Griffin doesn’t want to talk about it because he wants the Clippers to be seen as serious contenders — it’s time to put away childish things — the Clippers are still going to throw down lobs. They should, if the goal is to find efficent ways to score and you have the athletes, this is right near the top of the list.
In this one from the Clippers preseason game Friday vs. Portland, Jordan throws it down hard — and in the process hits Darren Collison in the head with the ball, then elbows him on the way down. Way to reward the guy who gave you the assist, DeAndre.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 14
- Report: Lakers ‘actively discussing’ trade for Roy Hibbert with Pacers 40
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19