Oct 19, 2013, 11:00 AM EST
The reports of Lob City’s death was an exaggeration.
While Blake Griffin doesn’t want to talk about it because he wants the Clippers to be seen as serious contenders — it’s time to put away childish things — the Clippers are still going to throw down lobs. They should, if the goal is to find efficent ways to score and you have the athletes, this is right near the top of the list.
In this one from the Clippers preseason game Friday vs. Portland, Jordan throws it down hard — and in the process hits Darren Collison in the head with the ball, then elbows him on the way down. Way to reward the guy who gave you the assist, DeAndre.
- The Extra Pass: A Google goggle revolution dream, plus Wednesday’s recaps 0
- Wednesday night NBA Grades: LaMarcus Aldridge is a flat out stud 5
- Arena evacuated after fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 12
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 12
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 6
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)