Oct 18, 2013, 11:48 AM EST
Everyone could use a Swaggy P highlight before lunch.
Golden State routed the Los Angeles Lakers 115-89 in Shanghai, China, early in the morning here (it was a 4:30 a.m. start in the cities where those teams play). Klay Thompson dropped 25 points to lead a Warriors team that shot 51.1 percent overall and hit 15-of-26 from three. It’s preseason, so don’t read too much into that, which is why we bring you a few dunk highlights — Andre Iguodala and Nick Young throwing it down. They loved Nick Young the gunner in China. (Not as much as Kobe Bryant, whose name was chanted all the time despite him being in a suit).
One potentially serious note, Andrew Bogut played three minutes at the start of the game before leaving and going to the locker rook with a lower back strain. That’s something to monitor, the Warriors need him (and this can’t help those contract talks). I’m sure the 12 hour flight back from China will really help his back, those are always so comfortable.
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 2
- Grizzlies top Spurs in triple overtime. Best game of the season. So far. 1
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 13
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 12
- Tyson Chandler says he feels sorry for Carmelo Anthony 19
- Kevin Durant on idea stars wouldn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘That’s bulls—‘ 48
- Former Warriors coach Mark Jackson meets with Kings GM, DeMarcus Cousins after Tuesday night’s game 25
- PBT’s Tuesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Grizzlies grind ends Warriors streak 12