Oct 18, 2013, 8:22 PM EDT
If this confuses you… well pops, let me explain so you don’t have to ask your teenage daughter what #StarbucksDrakeHands means. Because the whole thing feels like a Jimmy Kimmel hoax, but it’s taken off anyway. Allegedly a female model in California agreed to give her number to a Starbucks barista and the next day he texted her a short video trying to seduce her by touching his face while Drake’s song “Hold On We’re Going Home” played in the background. She laughed and responded with a friend by posting the video on Instagram. He denies that is how it went down. Whatever, doesn’t matter as it just took off as viral things do. Pretty soon there were parodies all over the place.
Including now this Milwaukee Bucks one.
(Hat tip to Royce Young at Eye on Basketball, who rumor has it first seduced his wife this same way.)
- Report: Heat, Goran Dragic agree to five-year deal worth $90 million 24
- Report: Paul Millsap had midnight meeting with Orlando, will decide between Magic and Hawks 9
- Report: Blazers, Damian Lillard nearing agreement on five-year max contract extension worth $120 million 17
- Report: Kawhi Leonard, Spurs reach deal for five-year, $90 million contract extension 19
- Anthony Davis and Pelicans agree to five-year, $145 million contract extension 35
- Report: Kevin Love to meet with Lakers later in week 16
- Report: Lakers working to clear out more cap space to land both LaMarcus Aldridge, DeAndre Jordan 33
- PBT Extra: What players will most influence free agency? 1