Oct 18, 2013, 8:22 PM EST
If this confuses you… well pops, let me explain so you don’t have to ask your teenage daughter what #StarbucksDrakeHands means. Because the whole thing feels like a Jimmy Kimmel hoax, but it’s taken off anyway. Allegedly a female model in California agreed to give her number to a Starbucks barista and the next day he texted her a short video trying to seduce her by touching his face while Drake’s song “Hold On We’re Going Home” played in the background. She laughed and responded with a friend by posting the video on Instagram. He denies that is how it went down. Whatever, doesn’t matter as it just took off as viral things do. Pretty soon there were parodies all over the place.
Including now this Milwaukee Bucks one.
(Hat tip to Royce Young at Eye on Basketball, who rumor has it first seduced his wife this same way.)
- Wesley Matthews’ injury will test Trail Blazers’ spacing 3
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 11
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 4
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14