Oct 18, 2013, 8:22 PM EDT
If this confuses you… well pops, let me explain so you don’t have to ask your teenage daughter what #StarbucksDrakeHands means. Because the whole thing feels like a Jimmy Kimmel hoax, but it’s taken off anyway. Allegedly a female model in California agreed to give her number to a Starbucks barista and the next day he texted her a short video trying to seduce her by touching his face while Drake’s song “Hold On We’re Going Home” played in the background. She laughed and responded with a friend by posting the video on Instagram. He denies that is how it went down. Whatever, doesn’t matter as it just took off as viral things do. Pretty soon there were parodies all over the place.
Including now this Milwaukee Bucks one.
(Hat tip to Royce Young at Eye on Basketball, who rumor has it first seduced his wife this same way.)
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 30
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 14
- 2014 PBT Awards: Most Improved Player 19
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 1
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 14