Oct 18, 2013, 8:22 PM EDT
If this confuses you… well pops, let me explain so you don’t have to ask your teenage daughter what #StarbucksDrakeHands means. Because the whole thing feels like a Jimmy Kimmel hoax, but it’s taken off anyway. Allegedly a female model in California agreed to give her number to a Starbucks barista and the next day he texted her a short video trying to seduce her by touching his face while Drake’s song “Hold On We’re Going Home” played in the background. She laughed and responded with a friend by posting the video on Instagram. He denies that is how it went down. Whatever, doesn’t matter as it just took off as viral things do. Pretty soon there were parodies all over the place.
Including now this Milwaukee Bucks one.
(Hat tip to Royce Young at Eye on Basketball, who rumor has it first seduced his wife this same way.)
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 4
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 13
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 16
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 11
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 23
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43