Oct 18, 2013, 8:22 PM EST
If this confuses you… well pops, let me explain so you don’t have to ask your teenage daughter what #StarbucksDrakeHands means. Because the whole thing feels like a Jimmy Kimmel hoax, but it’s taken off anyway. Allegedly a female model in California agreed to give her number to a Starbucks barista and the next day he texted her a short video trying to seduce her by touching his face while Drake’s song “Hold On We’re Going Home” played in the background. She laughed and responded with a friend by posting the video on Instagram. He denies that is how it went down. Whatever, doesn’t matter as it just took off as viral things do. Pretty soon there were parodies all over the place.
Including now this Milwaukee Bucks one.
(Hat tip to Royce Young at Eye on Basketball, who rumor has it first seduced his wife this same way.)
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 8
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 13
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 30