Oct 18, 2013, 2:03 PM EST
Golden State is not going to have a lot of trouble selling tickets this year — optimism is high, this is one of the most entertaining lineups in the Association, and the fan base was already rabid before the winning.
That said, there’s still a marketing department and they have to market the team — and they put together a clever ad, which we pass along. Hat tip to Lang at All Ball.
By the way, Bogut couldn’t do that today, even to that scrawny guy. He left three minutes into the Warriors preseason game in China Friday with a lower back strain. Mark Jackson says it’s not serious, but we’re watching.
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 0
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 12
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 24
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 5
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 7
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 7
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 3