Oct 18, 2013, 2:03 PM EST
Golden State is not going to have a lot of trouble selling tickets this year — optimism is high, this is one of the most entertaining lineups in the Association, and the fan base was already rabid before the winning.
That said, there’s still a marketing department and they have to market the team — and they put together a clever ad, which we pass along. Hat tip to Lang at All Ball.
By the way, Bogut couldn’t do that today, even to that scrawny guy. He left three minutes into the Warriors preseason game in China Friday with a lower back strain. Mark Jackson says it’s not serious, but we’re watching.
- LeBron, after Cavaliers lose by 23 at home to Pistons: ‘Right now we are not very good. In every aspect of the game’ 0
- Paul Pierce ‘shocked’ by Celtics trade of Rajon Rondo to Mavericks 8
- Kobe Bryant will return to Lakers lineup Sunday vs. Suns 14
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 25
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 19
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 12
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20