Oct 18, 2013, 2:03 PM EDT
Golden State is not going to have a lot of trouble selling tickets this year — optimism is high, this is one of the most entertaining lineups in the Association, and the fan base was already rabid before the winning.
That said, there’s still a marketing department and they have to market the team — and they put together a clever ad, which we pass along. Hat tip to Lang at All Ball.
By the way, Bogut couldn’t do that today, even to that scrawny guy. He left three minutes into the Warriors preseason game in China Friday with a lower back strain. Mark Jackson says it’s not serious, but we’re watching.
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 7
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 46
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 68
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 10
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 34
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 16
- Report: Stan Van Gundy tells Josh Smith, barring unexpected trade, forward will start season with Pistons 8