Oct 18, 2013, 2:03 PM EDT
Golden State is not going to have a lot of trouble selling tickets this year — optimism is high, this is one of the most entertaining lineups in the Association, and the fan base was already rabid before the winning.
That said, there’s still a marketing department and they have to market the team — and they put together a clever ad, which we pass along. Hat tip to Lang at All Ball.
By the way, Bogut couldn’t do that today, even to that scrawny guy. He left three minutes into the Warriors preseason game in China Friday with a lower back strain. Mark Jackson says it’s not serious, but we’re watching.
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 0
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 7
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 53
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9