Oct 18, 2013, 2:03 PM EST
Golden State is not going to have a lot of trouble selling tickets this year — optimism is high, this is one of the most entertaining lineups in the Association, and the fan base was already rabid before the winning.
That said, there’s still a marketing department and they have to market the team — and they put together a clever ad, which we pass along. Hat tip to Lang at All Ball.
By the way, Bogut couldn’t do that today, even to that scrawny guy. He left three minutes into the Warriors preseason game in China Friday with a lower back strain. Mark Jackson says it’s not serious, but we’re watching.
- Report: Sixers engaged in buyout talks with JaVale McGee 14
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 7
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16