Oct 17, 2013, 11:13 PM EST
Iman Shumpert has done this before.
In Game 2 of the Eastern Conference semi-finals versus the Pacers last season, Shumpert flew down the lane and followed a miss with a vicious put-back slam dunk.
Flash forward to preseason Thursday night against the Wizards, and Shumpert was at it again — although this time he finished with the left hand, and there was no high-top fade required.
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Santa brings Warriors top spot, lump of coal for Knicks 9
- Clippers, Mavericks, Rockets and Kings reportedly interested in signing Josh Smith 13
- Pistons release Josh Smith. WHAT? 52
- Lakers may give Kobe Bryant some nights off to rest. If he wants them. 27
- PBT’s Sunday Night Winners/Losers: Anthony Davis is playing like an MVP 13
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 7
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 20