Oct 17, 2013, 11:13 PM EDT
Iman Shumpert has done this before.
In Game 2 of the Eastern Conference semi-finals versus the Pacers last season, Shumpert flew down the lane and followed a miss with a vicious put-back slam dunk.
Flash forward to preseason Thursday night against the Wizards, and Shumpert was at it again — although this time he finished with the left hand, and there was no high-top fade required.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 5
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 11
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 12
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3
- Rockets’ Daryl Morey fires back at Mark Cuban: If you care about chemistry, why break up a title team? 36