Oct 17, 2013, 11:13 PM EDT
Iman Shumpert has done this before.
In Game 2 of the Eastern Conference semi-finals versus the Pacers last season, Shumpert flew down the lane and followed a miss with a vicious put-back slam dunk.
Flash forward to preseason Thursday night against the Wizards, and Shumpert was at it again — although this time he finished with the left hand, and there was no high-top fade required.
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 10
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 22
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 56
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 25
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 22
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 10
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 48
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65