Oct 17, 2013, 11:13 PM EDT
Iman Shumpert has done this before.
In Game 2 of the Eastern Conference semi-finals versus the Pacers last season, Shumpert flew down the lane and followed a miss with a vicious put-back slam dunk.
Flash forward to preseason Thursday night against the Wizards, and Shumpert was at it again — although this time he finished with the left hand, and there was no high-top fade required.
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 32
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 64
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 18
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 2
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 8
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31