Oct 17, 2013, 11:55 AM EDT
Just because the games are meaningless doesn’t mean there isn’t some drama — there are close games and exciting endings in the preseason, too.
Look at the end of the Celtics/Raptors game from Wednesday. After a Celtics bucket on a nice cut and finish by Jared Sullinger, it’s a two point game with 11 seconds to go.
Then in rapid succession we get to see a blown defensive coverage by Boston on the inbounds that should have iced the game for Toronto, a blown wide open dunk by Julyan Stone, then Jordan Crawford trying to win the game for Boston then making what can only be called an ugly decision.
That is preseason NBA, people.
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 6
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 14
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 7
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 29
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27