Oct 16, 2013, 9:17 AM EDT
Derrick Rose‘s return is certainly the biggest story in the NBA’s Central Division, but it is not the only one.
In this edition of PBT Extra, Kay Adams and I focus on all the teams in this division: Did the Bucks get addition through subtraction? Is it Finals or bust for the Pacers? Just how far can Kyrie Irving lead the Cavaliers? Could the Pistons break up their front line of Josh Smith, Andre Drummond and Greg Monroe? Oh, and we throw in that Rose guy as well.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 6
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 11
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 5
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3