Oct 16, 2013, 9:17 AM EST
Derrick Rose‘s return is certainly the biggest story in the NBA’s Central Division, but it is not the only one.
In this edition of PBT Extra, Kay Adams and I focus on all the teams in this division: Did the Bucks get addition through subtraction? Is it Finals or bust for the Pacers? Just how far can Kyrie Irving lead the Cavaliers? Could the Pistons break up their front line of Josh Smith, Andre Drummond and Greg Monroe? Oh, and we throw in that Rose guy as well.
- PBT’s Sunday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You may want to try and cover Marc Gasol 0
- Jimmy Butler on Derrick Rose: “We want him to be 100 percent” for the playoffs 10
- Report: Free agent market for Jeff Green is as strong ‘if not stronger’ than it is for Rajon Rondo 16
- LeBron James: “We’re a very fragile team right now” 49
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 3
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 12
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11