Oct 16, 2013, 9:17 AM EDT
Derrick Rose‘s return is certainly the biggest story in the NBA’s Central Division, but it is not the only one.
In this edition of PBT Extra, Kay Adams and I focus on all the teams in this division: Did the Bucks get addition through subtraction? Is it Finals or bust for the Pacers? Just how far can Kyrie Irving lead the Cavaliers? Could the Pistons break up their front line of Josh Smith, Andre Drummond and Greg Monroe? Oh, and we throw in that Rose guy as well.
- Bulls have no answer for Nene as Wizards take Game 1 0
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 9
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 8
- NBA issues statement saying Chris Paul was fouled before late-game turnover against Warriors 17
- Jim Buss says he’ll step down if Lakers aren’t contenders again in ‘three to four years’ 41