Oct 16, 2013, 9:17 AM EST
Derrick Rose‘s return is certainly the biggest story in the NBA’s Central Division, but it is not the only one.
In this edition of PBT Extra, Kay Adams and I focus on all the teams in this division: Did the Bucks get addition through subtraction? Is it Finals or bust for the Pacers? Just how far can Kyrie Irving lead the Cavaliers? Could the Pistons break up their front line of Josh Smith, Andre Drummond and Greg Monroe? Oh, and we throw in that Rose guy as well.
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 45
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 17
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 12