Oct 16, 2013, 9:17 AM EDT
Derrick Rose‘s return is certainly the biggest story in the NBA’s Central Division, but it is not the only one.
In this edition of PBT Extra, Kay Adams and I focus on all the teams in this division: Did the Bucks get addition through subtraction? Is it Finals or bust for the Pacers? Just how far can Kyrie Irving lead the Cavaliers? Could the Pistons break up their front line of Josh Smith, Andre Drummond and Greg Monroe? Oh, and we throw in that Rose guy as well.
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 4
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 19
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 9
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 54
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64