Oct 16, 2013, 12:42 PM EDT
For the record, nobody posterizes the trombone section. Nobody.
The latest LeBron James ad from Sprite focuses on the “LeBron face” and it was amusing enough to pass along. Personally, I would encourage all our female readers to get the hairstyle of the woman at the salon in this ad. I think it is practical for everyday wear, especially to the office.
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 0
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 9
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 13
- LeBron James and his difficult-to-assess super teams 25
- Kevin Durant on return: “I’m not going to rush it all” 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Dallas Mavericks 6
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 36
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 88