Oct 16, 2013, 11:37 AM EDT
It’s the first time I’ve used the words “impressive” and “airball” in the same sentence, but I’m not sure how else to describe this.
The Brooklyn Knight — the Nets’ mascot — was in preseason form when his squad hosted the Boston Celtics Tuesday. The Knight went for the trampoline dunk over the dance team and…. as the announcers said, if you tried you couldn’t get the ball stuck like that in the rigging.
Apparently I need to watch more Nets mascot action.
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 3
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 9
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15