Oct 16, 2013, 11:37 AM EST
It’s the first time I’ve used the words “impressive” and “airball” in the same sentence, but I’m not sure how else to describe this.
The Brooklyn Knight — the Nets’ mascot — was in preseason form when his squad hosted the Boston Celtics Tuesday. The Knight went for the trampoline dunk over the dance team and…. as the announcers said, if you tried you couldn’t get the ball stuck like that in the rigging.
Apparently I need to watch more Nets mascot action.
- Knicks and Nets might not remain so mockable for long, so enjoy it while you can 1
- Derrick Rose to those doubting his return: “You can be a fool if you want to” 2
- You knew this was coming: Carmelo Anthony denies report he has decided to leave Knicks 8
- Kevin Hart to write, star in movie with LeBron James 8
- The Extra Pass: A Google goggle revolution dream, plus Wednesday’s recaps 3
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)