Oct 16, 2013, 11:37 AM EST
It’s the first time I’ve used the words “impressive” and “airball” in the same sentence, but I’m not sure how else to describe this.
The Brooklyn Knight — the Nets’ mascot — was in preseason form when his squad hosted the Boston Celtics Tuesday. The Knight went for the trampoline dunk over the dance team and…. as the announcers said, if you tried you couldn’t get the ball stuck like that in the rigging.
Apparently I need to watch more Nets mascot action.
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 5
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 10
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 18
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 12
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 27
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 30
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 13