Oct 16, 2013, 11:37 AM EST
It’s the first time I’ve used the words “impressive” and “airball” in the same sentence, but I’m not sure how else to describe this.
The Brooklyn Knight — the Nets’ mascot — was in preseason form when his squad hosted the Boston Celtics Tuesday. The Knight went for the trampoline dunk over the dance team and…. as the announcers said, if you tried you couldn’t get the ball stuck like that in the rigging.
Apparently I need to watch more Nets mascot action.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 0
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 3
- Report: Sixers engaged in buyout talks with JaVale McGee 17
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 8
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6