Oct 15, 2013, 8:38 AM EDT
It’s that time of year: PBT Extra is back.
We’re going to do division previews covering the entire league over the next couple of weeks, with Kay Adams throwing me some interesting questions and me trying to provide equally interesting answers. (How interesting you think my answers are usually aligns with how much you agree with my opinion.)
Today we talk the Atlantic Division: Are the Nets legit contenders? Could this be Carmelo Anthony‘s last season with the Knicks? What about Rajon Rondo‘s last season in Boston? And can we call what the Sixers are doing tanking?
Apr 25, 2015, 1:28 AM EDT
Leonard was fantastic at both ends of the court.
Apr 25, 2015, 12:18 AM EDT
The Wizards are moving on. That’s the Truth.
Apr 24, 2015, 10:30 PM EDT
Dwight Howard grabbed 26 rebounds, too.
Apr 24, 2015, 9:30 PM EDT
Portland, down 0-2 to Memphis, needs all the help it can get.
Apr 24, 2015, 8:30 PM EDT
NBA continues its technological push.
Apr 24, 2015, 7:30 PM EDT
Parker is going to finish his degree at Duke.
Apr 24, 2015, 6:45 PM EDT
The Warriors eventually won in overtime regardless.
Apr 24, 2015, 6:00 PM EDT
Looking past the first round to some of the more exciting later matchups to come.
Apr 24, 2015, 5:15 PM EDT
The long-running rift continues.
Apr 24, 2015, 4:30 PM EDT
He’s got to coach whoever they draft anyway, why not?
LeBron James on why Kevin Love gets criticized: ‘When you have a big three, they’ve got to find someone’
Apr 24, 2015, 3:47 PM EDT
With Heat, it was Chris Bosh
Apr 24, 2015, 3:11 PM EDT
Aron Baynes doubtful
Apr 24, 2015, 2:33 PM EDT
Spurs assistant coach achieved incredible success in Europe
Apr 24, 2015, 1:55 PM EDT
Which is ridiculous
Apr 24, 2015, 1:07 PM EDT
Despite the chess match going on, guys still have to just hit their looks.
Apr 24, 2015, 12:31 PM EDT
Brave to admit the mistake, but still not inspiring
Apr 24, 2015, 11:52 AM EDT
Johnson a borderline top-10 prospect
Apr 24, 2015, 11:15 AM EDT
And I’m not just talking about allowing Stephen Curry’s game-tying 3-pointer
Apr 24, 2015, 10:33 AM EDT
Is his scoring, size and athleticism worth the trouble? It won’t take long for an NBA team to say yes
Apr 24, 2015, 9:50 AM EDT
Bulls point guard looks good – very good
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 1
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 1
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 14
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10
- Stephen Curry hits ridiculous corner three to force OT (VIDEO) 18
- Bulls pull away in double-overtime to take 3-0 lead over Bucks 10