Oct 15, 2013, 8:38 AM EST
It’s that time of year: PBT Extra is back.
We’re going to do division previews covering the entire league over the next couple of weeks, with Kay Adams throwing me some interesting questions and me trying to provide equally interesting answers. (How interesting you think my answers are usually aligns with how much you agree with my opinion.)
Today we talk the Atlantic Division: Are the Nets legit contenders? Could this be Carmelo Anthony‘s last season with the Knicks? What about Rajon Rondo‘s last season in Boston? And can we call what the Sixers are doing tanking?
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 2
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 32
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 17
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6