Oct 15, 2013, 8:38 AM EDT
It’s that time of year: PBT Extra is back.
We’re going to do division previews covering the entire league over the next couple of weeks, with Kay Adams throwing me some interesting questions and me trying to provide equally interesting answers. (How interesting you think my answers are usually aligns with how much you agree with my opinion.)
Today we talk the Atlantic Division: Are the Nets legit contenders? Could this be Carmelo Anthony‘s last season with the Knicks? What about Rajon Rondo‘s last season in Boston? And can we call what the Sixers are doing tanking?
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 0
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 1
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8