Oct 15, 2013, 11:26 PM EDT
Even during the preseason, the game’s best players occasionally decide to show out.
LeBron James got loose for slam dunks on back-to-back possessions during Miami’s loss to the Wizards on Tuesday. The first one was an uncontested reverse, something James can do in his sleep. But the second one, an alley-oop where James really had to stretch in midair to catch the pass before finishing, was impressive even by his standards.
This is your friendly reminder that the games that count begin in just two short weeks.
- Sunday NBA grades: Nene, Aldridge lead day where big men shine 0
- LaMarcus Aldridge’s Trail Blazers claw back for Game 1 win over Houston Rockets 3
- Bulls have no answer for Nene as Wizards take Game 1 12
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 18
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 8