Oct 15, 2013, 11:26 PM EDT
Even during the preseason, the game’s best players occasionally decide to show out.
LeBron James got loose for slam dunks on back-to-back possessions during Miami’s loss to the Wizards on Tuesday. The first one was an uncontested reverse, something James can do in his sleep. But the second one, an alley-oop where James really had to stretch in midair to catch the pass before finishing, was impressive even by his standards.
This is your friendly reminder that the games that count begin in just two short weeks.
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 22
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 27
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16