Oct 15, 2013, 11:26 PM EDT
Even during the preseason, the game’s best players occasionally decide to show out.
LeBron James got loose for slam dunks on back-to-back possessions during Miami’s loss to the Wizards on Tuesday. The first one was an uncontested reverse, something James can do in his sleep. But the second one, an alley-oop where James really had to stretch in midair to catch the pass before finishing, was impressive even by his standards.
This is your friendly reminder that the games that count begin in just two short weeks.
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 7
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 30
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 11
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 9
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker ejected after elbow thrown to Blake Griffin’s head (VIDEO) 19