Oct 15, 2013, 11:26 PM EDT
Even during the preseason, the game’s best players occasionally decide to show out.
LeBron James got loose for slam dunks on back-to-back possessions during Miami’s loss to the Wizards on Tuesday. The first one was an uncontested reverse, something James can do in his sleep. But the second one, an alley-oop where James really had to stretch in midair to catch the pass before finishing, was impressive even by his standards.
This is your friendly reminder that the games that count begin in just two short weeks.
- Memphis’ defense, discipline propel them past Thunder in overtime lead series 2-1 0
- Hawks take a 2-1 series lead over top-seeded Pacers 13
- Josh McRoberts fined $20,000 for forearm foul to LeBron’s throat 44
- Oscar Robertson says if he were Carmelo Anthony “I would leave today” 49
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 11