Oct 15, 2013, 11:26 PM EDT
Even during the preseason, the game’s best players occasionally decide to show out.
LeBron James got loose for slam dunks on back-to-back possessions during Miami’s loss to the Wizards on Tuesday. The first one was an uncontested reverse, something James can do in his sleep. But the second one, an alley-oop where James really had to stretch in midair to catch the pass before finishing, was impressive even by his standards.
This is your friendly reminder that the games that count begin in just two short weeks.
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 0
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 11
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 8