Oct 15, 2013, 2:52 PM EDT
That video above is Grizzlies owner Robert Pera going through an NBA workout with a couple of his players — and it shows he’s got some game. Pera is an avid fan and pickup player who shows a little skill on the court. He was schedule recently to play Tony Allen one-on-one for charity, but that was postponed.
Now he wants a piece of Michael Jordan.
As a general rule of thumb I won’t pay to watch team owners do anything, but this could be the exception. Not really sure MJ would actually do this, but I’d love to see it.
Cuban probably doesn’t want Pera in a one-on-one matchup, however if it were a yelling at the refs matchup….
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 2
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 2
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15