Oct 15, 2013, 2:52 PM EDT
That video above is Grizzlies owner Robert Pera going through an NBA workout with a couple of his players — and it shows he’s got some game. Pera is an avid fan and pickup player who shows a little skill on the court. He was schedule recently to play Tony Allen one-on-one for charity, but that was postponed.
Now he wants a piece of Michael Jordan.
As a general rule of thumb I won’t pay to watch team owners do anything, but this could be the exception. Not really sure MJ would actually do this, but I’d love to see it.
Cuban probably doesn’t want Pera in a one-on-one matchup, however if it were a yelling at the refs matchup….
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 3
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 20
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49