Oct 15, 2013, 2:52 PM EST
That video above is Grizzlies owner Robert Pera going through an NBA workout with a couple of his players — and it shows he’s got some game. Pera is an avid fan and pickup player who shows a little skill on the court. He was schedule recently to play Tony Allen one-on-one for charity, but that was postponed.
Now he wants a piece of Michael Jordan.
As a general rule of thumb I won’t pay to watch team owners do anything, but this could be the exception. Not really sure MJ would actually do this, but I’d love to see it.
Cuban probably doesn’t want Pera in a one-on-one matchup, however if it were a yelling at the refs matchup….
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 6
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 42
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 5
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9