Oct 15, 2013, 2:52 PM EST
That video above is Grizzlies owner Robert Pera going through an NBA workout with a couple of his players — and it shows he’s got some game. Pera is an avid fan and pickup player who shows a little skill on the court. He was schedule recently to play Tony Allen one-on-one for charity, but that was postponed.
Now he wants a piece of Michael Jordan.
As a general rule of thumb I won’t pay to watch team owners do anything, but this could be the exception. Not really sure MJ would actually do this, but I’d love to see it.
Cuban probably doesn’t want Pera in a one-on-one matchup, however if it were a yelling at the refs matchup….
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 6
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 8
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 40
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 14
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 54
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 6
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 18