Oct 14, 2013, 9:20 AM EST
Burke could be out 3-6 weeks, according to his father, but we don’t have anything official yet. Bottom line is he is missing the start of the season and could be out for a month of the season.
Hearing: Utah has previously shown trade interest in Bulls' Marquis Teague and could well revisit interest depending on Trey Burke timetable—
Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) October 13, 2013
Coach Ty Corbin didn’t exactly deny they were looking around.
What do Jazz do at PG? Corbin: "We’ve got scouts. We’ll see what’s available. We’ve got some guys here. … We’ll see what gives us a chance."—
Aaron Falk (@tribjazz) October 13, 2013
Just something to watch, particularly if Burke’s injury will take longer to heal than his father suggests.
- Report: Jason Kidd safe as Nets coach until team gets healthy 1
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 24
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 12
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 8
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 22
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (48)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (45)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)