Oct 14, 2013, 9:20 AM EST
Burke could be out 3-6 weeks, according to his father, but we don’t have anything official yet. Bottom line is he is missing the start of the season and could be out for a month of the season.
Hearing: Utah has previously shown trade interest in Bulls' Marquis Teague and could well revisit interest depending on Trey Burke timetable—
Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) October 13, 2013
Coach Ty Corbin didn’t exactly deny they were looking around.
What do Jazz do at PG? Corbin: "We’ve got scouts. We’ll see what’s available. We’ve got some guys here. … We’ll see what gives us a chance."—
Aaron Falk (@tribjazz) October 13, 2013
Just something to watch, particularly if Burke’s injury will take longer to heal than his father suggests.
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 0
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 2
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 14
- Spurs get a little revenge, along with season’s signature win in takedown of Heat 23
- Suns’ rookie Alex Len takes to court with #prayforukraine on shoes 18