Oct 14, 2013, 9:20 AM EDT
Burke could be out 3-6 weeks, according to his father, but we don’t have anything official yet. Bottom line is he is missing the start of the season and could be out for a month of the season.
Hearing: Utah has previously shown trade interest in Bulls' Marquis Teague and could well revisit interest depending on Trey Burke timetable—
Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) October 13, 2013
Coach Ty Corbin didn’t exactly deny they were looking around.
What do Jazz do at PG? Corbin: "We’ve got scouts. We’ll see what’s available. We’ve got some guys here. … We’ll see what gives us a chance."—
Aaron Falk (@tribjazz) October 13, 2013
Just something to watch, particularly if Burke’s injury will take longer to heal than his father suggests.
- Josh McRoberts fined $20,000 for forearm foul to LeBron’s throat 31
- Oscar Robertson says if he were Carmelo Anthony “I would leave today” 45
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 9
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 24
- Thursday NBA playoff previews: Which Indiana team shows up? 11