Oct 14, 2013, 9:20 AM EDT
Burke could be out 3-6 weeks, according to his father, but we don’t have anything official yet. Bottom line is he is missing the start of the season and could be out for a month of the season.
Hearing: Utah has previously shown trade interest in Bulls' Marquis Teague and could well revisit interest depending on Trey Burke timetable—
Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) October 13, 2013
Coach Ty Corbin didn’t exactly deny they were looking around.
What do Jazz do at PG? Corbin: "We’ve got scouts. We’ll see what’s available. We’ve got some guys here. … We’ll see what gives us a chance."—
Aaron Falk (@tribjazz) October 13, 2013
Just something to watch, particularly if Burke’s injury will take longer to heal than his father suggests.
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 10
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 7
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 0
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 16
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 18
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 34