Oct 14, 2013, 9:20 AM EDT
Burke could be out 3-6 weeks, according to his father, but we don’t have anything official yet. Bottom line is he is missing the start of the season and could be out for a month of the season.
Coach Ty Corbin didn’t exactly deny they were looking around.
Just something to watch, particularly if Burke’s injury will take longer to heal than his father suggests.
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 1
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 0
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 8
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 4
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 24
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 4