Oct 14, 2013, 9:20 AM EST
Burke could be out 3-6 weeks, according to his father, but we don’t have anything official yet. Bottom line is he is missing the start of the season and could be out for a month of the season.
Coach Ty Corbin didn’t exactly deny they were looking around.
Just something to watch, particularly if Burke’s injury will take longer to heal than his father suggests.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 0
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 3
- Report: Sixers engaged in buyout talks with JaVale McGee 17
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 8
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6