Oct 14, 2013, 9:20 AM EDT
Burke could be out 3-6 weeks, according to his father, but we don’t have anything official yet. Bottom line is he is missing the start of the season and could be out for a month of the season.
Hearing: Utah has previously shown trade interest in Bulls' Marquis Teague and could well revisit interest depending on Trey Burke timetable—
Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) October 13, 2013
Coach Ty Corbin didn’t exactly deny they were looking around.
What do Jazz do at PG? Corbin: "We’ve got scouts. We’ll see what’s available. We’ve got some guys here. … We’ll see what gives us a chance."—
Aaron Falk (@tribjazz) October 13, 2013
Just something to watch, particularly if Burke’s injury will take longer to heal than his father suggests.
- Report: Phil Jackson’s camp doesn’t believe agreement with Knicks is close 6
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 13
- Phil Jackson reportedly close to taking Knicks job, nobody asked Carmelo about it 35
- PBT Power Rankings: Tell me again how the Spurs are too old…. 13
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 14