Oct 14, 2013, 2:29 PM EDT
I’m not sure this is the best NBA season opening promo video I’ve seen this season, but I like it.
The league put together footage of Damian Lillard, Harrison Barnes, John Wall, Jrue Holiday, Kenneth Faried, Paul George and other young stars from around the league “turning on the lights” in their buildings with the slogan “BIG is ON.”
I like it. Don’t love it, but like it.
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 19
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 8
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 15
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 33
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 25