Oct 14, 2013, 2:29 PM EDT
I’m not sure this is the best NBA season opening promo video I’ve seen this season, but I like it.
The league put together footage of Damian Lillard, Harrison Barnes, John Wall, Jrue Holiday, Kenneth Faried, Paul George and other young stars from around the league “turning on the lights” in their buildings with the slogan “BIG is ON.”
I like it. Don’t love it, but like it.
- World Cup Preview: USA vs. Finland, what to expect 1
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 25
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 2
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 22
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 11
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 18
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 19