Oct 14, 2013, 2:29 PM EST
I’m not sure this is the best NBA season opening promo video I’ve seen this season, but I like it.
The league put together footage of Damian Lillard, Harrison Barnes, John Wall, Jrue Holiday, Kenneth Faried, Paul George and other young stars from around the league “turning on the lights” in their buildings with the slogan “BIG is ON.”
I like it. Don’t love it, but like it.
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 3
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 6
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 7
- Report: Rondo “open” to re-signing in Dallas, Houston if traded there 18
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 17
- Grizzlies top Spurs in triple overtime. Best game of the season. So far. 5
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 24
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 13