Oct 13, 2013, 11:00 PM EDT
It’s one thing for the NBA to send its teams abroad to promote the game internationally, but it’s quite another for the players to engage in such dangerous local attractions.
Apparently the Great Wall of China isn’t just something you stroll across, but it also features a toboggan run that you can sled down at your own risk. Chris Kaman suffered a finger injury when teammate Shawne Williams didn’t hit the brakes in time and slammed into Kaman’s sled, with Kaman’s hand getting smashed between the two vessels.
Nick Young also struggled during his sled adventure, although his crash — possibly because it was caught on video, via Jordan Farmar’s Instagram account — was way more hilarious than it was worrisome.
- Hawks take a 2-1 series lead over top-seeded Pacers 0
- Josh McRoberts fined $20,000 for forearm foul to LeBron’s throat 44
- Oscar Robertson says if he were Carmelo Anthony “I would leave today” 48
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 10
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 26