Oct 13, 2013, 11:00 PM EDT
It’s one thing for the NBA to send its teams abroad to promote the game internationally, but it’s quite another for the players to engage in such dangerous local attractions.
Apparently the Great Wall of China isn’t just something you stroll across, but it also features a toboggan run that you can sled down at your own risk. Chris Kaman suffered a finger injury when teammate Shawne Williams didn’t hit the brakes in time and slammed into Kaman’s sled, with Kaman’s hand getting smashed between the two vessels.
Nick Young also struggled during his sled adventure, although his crash — possibly because it was caught on video, via Jordan Farmar’s Instagram account — was way more hilarious than it was worrisome.
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 1
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 11
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 8
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 6
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9