Oct 13, 2013, 11:00 PM EDT
It’s one thing for the NBA to send its teams abroad to promote the game internationally, but it’s quite another for the players to engage in such dangerous local attractions.
Apparently the Great Wall of China isn’t just something you stroll across, but it also features a toboggan run that you can sled down at your own risk. Chris Kaman suffered a finger injury when teammate Shawne Williams didn’t hit the brakes in time and slammed into Kaman’s sled, with Kaman’s hand getting smashed between the two vessels.
Nick Young also struggled during his sled adventure, although his crash — possibly because it was caught on video, via Jordan Farmar’s Instagram account — was way more hilarious than it was worrisome.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 7
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 10
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 43
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11