Oct 13, 2013, 11:00 PM EST
It’s one thing for the NBA to send its teams abroad to promote the game internationally, but it’s quite another for the players to engage in such dangerous local attractions.
Apparently the Great Wall of China isn’t just something you stroll across, but it also features a toboggan run that you can sled down at your own risk. Chris Kaman suffered a finger injury when teammate Shawne Williams didn’t hit the brakes in time and slammed into Kaman’s sled, with Kaman’s hand getting smashed between the two vessels.
Nick Young also struggled during his sled adventure, although his crash — possibly because it was caught on video, via Jordan Farmar’s Instagram account — was way more hilarious than it was worrisome.
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 16
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 30
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 5
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 7
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 41