Oct 13, 2013, 11:00 PM EST
It’s one thing for the NBA to send its teams abroad to promote the game internationally, but it’s quite another for the players to engage in such dangerous local attractions.
Apparently the Great Wall of China isn’t just something you stroll across, but it also features a toboggan run that you can sled down at your own risk. Chris Kaman suffered a finger injury when teammate Shawne Williams didn’t hit the brakes in time and slammed into Kaman’s sled, with Kaman’s hand getting smashed between the two vessels.
Nick Young also struggled during his sled adventure, although his crash — possibly because it was caught on video, via Jordan Farmar’s Instagram account — was way more hilarious than it was worrisome.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 0
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 19
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18