Oct 13, 2013, 11:00 PM EST
It’s one thing for the NBA to send its teams abroad to promote the game internationally, but it’s quite another for the players to engage in such dangerous local attractions.
Apparently the Great Wall of China isn’t just something you stroll across, but it also features a toboggan run that you can sled down at your own risk. Chris Kaman suffered a finger injury when teammate Shawne Williams didn’t hit the brakes in time and slammed into Kaman’s sled, with Kaman’s hand getting smashed between the two vessels.
Nick Young also struggled during his sled adventure, although his crash — possibly because it was caught on video, via Jordan Farmar’s Instagram account — was way more hilarious than it was worrisome.
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 0
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 6
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 2
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 5
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 1
- Reports: Kings at Knicks, Trail Blazers at Nets games Monday postponed due to coming storm 7
- Did win over Lakers break Rockets out of their defensive slump? 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Thunder don’t look like playoff team yet 25