Oct 13, 2013, 5:00 PM EDT
Jordan Brand launched Chris Paul‘s latest signature shoe this week, the CP3.VII. In the video clip above, Paul tries explaining a “riquickulous” move he made in his new sneakers, but as you can see, it gets a little convoluted since it all happened so fast.
There are a couple more spots that are similarly-themed, including one involving TNT’s stylish sideline reporter, Craig Sager.
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 10
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 7
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 10
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 7
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8
- Report: Becky Hammon gaining traction around the NBA as “serious” head-coaching candidate 42
- Gregg Popovich discusses three-point shot, changing roles for bigs in NBA 4