Oct 13, 2013, 5:00 PM EST
Jordan Brand launched Chris Paul‘s latest signature shoe this week, the CP3.VII. In the video clip above, Paul tries explaining a “riquickulous” move he made in his new sneakers, but as you can see, it gets a little convoluted since it all happened so fast.
There are a couple more spots that are similarly-themed, including one involving TNT’s stylish sideline reporter, Craig Sager.
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 0
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 14
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 25
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 55
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (55)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)