Oct 13, 2013, 5:00 PM EST
Jordan Brand launched Chris Paul‘s latest signature shoe this week, the CP3.VII. In the video clip above, Paul tries explaining a “riquickulous” move he made in his new sneakers, but as you can see, it gets a little convoluted since it all happened so fast.
There are a couple more spots that are similarly-themed, including one involving TNT’s stylish sideline reporter, Craig Sager.
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 28
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 5
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 17
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 15
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 25
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 8
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8