Oct 13, 2013, 5:00 PM EDT
Jordan Brand launched Chris Paul‘s latest signature shoe this week, the CP3.VII. In the video clip above, Paul tries explaining a “riquickulous” move he made in his new sneakers, but as you can see, it gets a little convoluted since it all happened so fast.
There are a couple more spots that are similarly-themed, including one involving TNT’s stylish sideline reporter, Craig Sager.
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 8
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 24
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 15
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7