Oct 13, 2013, 5:00 PM EDT
Jordan Brand launched Chris Paul‘s latest signature shoe this week, the CP3.VII. In the video clip above, Paul tries explaining a “riquickulous” move he made in his new sneakers, but as you can see, it gets a little convoluted since it all happened so fast.
There are a couple more spots that are similarly-themed, including one involving TNT’s stylish sideline reporter, Craig Sager.
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 0
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 2
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 18
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 9
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 17
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 19
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6