Oct 11, 2013, 2:50 PM EDT
“I probably play games more than I practice.”
Durant would not be alone on this — although in his case I might question it. He puts in his time on the court. But there are a lot of guys who put in a lot more time with a controller in their hand than they do working on their midrange jumper (for example). Guys in the Association have some money and a lot of daytime hours to kill in hotel rooms waiting around on the road.
We also learn Durant is competitive and has launched a few controllers into the pool after a loss. Nice.
The money quote is at the end of the clip.
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 0
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 5
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 9
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17