Oct 11, 2013, 12:09 PM EDT
I think a lot of fans would be shocked at how some players are far from students of the NBA. They may have an intuitive understanding of how to play the game at a high level on the court, but knowledge of the league would surprise you.
Metta World Peace is not usually one of those guys (he’s smarter than you think)… except he told MSG networks he couldn’t remember what team the Knicks were going to Toronto to play Friday night. Classic.
At least he had a good laugh about it.
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 0
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 0
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, out indefinitely 3
- LeBron struggles in Cleveland debut as Knicks stun Cavaliers 30
- LeBron, Cavaliers introduced on opening night in Cleveland (VIDEO) 4
- Dominant Pau Gasol shows he may be a perfect fit for Bulls 19
- Old tweets: Kevin Durant uses gay slurs (including at Russell Westbrook), Damian Lillard rips LeBron James 28
- Wednesday night’s NBA winners, losers: Chris Bosh wants you to know he is a No. 1 option 24