Oct 11, 2013, 12:09 PM EDT
I think a lot of fans would be shocked at how some players are far from students of the NBA. They may have an intuitive understanding of how to play the game at a high level on the court, but knowledge of the league would surprise you.
Metta World Peace is not usually one of those guys (he’s smarter than you think)… except he told MSG networks he couldn’t remember what team the Knicks were going to Toronto to play Friday night. Classic.
At least he had a good laugh about it.
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 24
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 38
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 27
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4