Oct 11, 2013, 12:09 PM EDT
I think a lot of fans would be shocked at how some players are far from students of the NBA. They may have an intuitive understanding of how to play the game at a high level on the court, but knowledge of the league would surprise you.
Metta World Peace is not usually one of those guys (he’s smarter than you think)… except he told MSG networks he couldn’t remember what team the Knicks were going to Toronto to play Friday night. Classic.
At least he had a good laugh about it.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 22
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49