Oct 11, 2013, 12:09 PM EST
I think a lot of fans would be shocked at how some players are far from students of the NBA. They may have an intuitive understanding of how to play the game at a high level on the court, but knowledge of the league would surprise you.
Metta World Peace is not usually one of those guys (he’s smarter than you think)… except he told MSG networks he couldn’t remember what team the Knicks were going to Toronto to play Friday night. Classic.
At least he had a good laugh about it.
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 2
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 7
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 17
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 24
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 30