Oct 11, 2013, 12:09 PM EDT
I think a lot of fans would be shocked at how some players are far from students of the NBA. They may have an intuitive understanding of how to play the game at a high level on the court, but knowledge of the league would surprise you.
Metta World Peace is not usually one of those guys (he’s smarter than you think)… except he told MSG networks he couldn’t remember what team the Knicks were going to Toronto to play Friday night. Classic.
At least he had a good laugh about it.
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 32
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 52
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 70
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 10
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 37
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 16
- Report: Stan Van Gundy tells Josh Smith, barring unexpected trade, forward will start season with Pistons 8