Oct 11, 2013, 12:57 PM EDT
I’m sure you didn’t watch Jimmy Kimmel last night because you were reading “The Moons of Jupiter” by Alice Munro, so here is what you missed when the Clippers’ Chris Paul, Blake Griffin and DeAndre Jordan swung by the set of Jimmy Kimmel Live.
1. It takes two buffalos to make a pair of Kanye-style leather jogging pants for DeAndre Jordan.
2. Doc Rivers called Blake Griffin after he got hired, not CP3.
3. Jordan does not apologize to those he dunks on.
4. Jordan thinks he looks like a big soccer player in the Clippers new powder blue Sunday uniforms (with sleeves).
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 32
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 64
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 18
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 2
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 8
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31