Oct 11, 2013, 12:57 PM EDT
I’m sure you didn’t watch Jimmy Kimmel last night because you were reading “The Moons of Jupiter” by Alice Munro, so here is what you missed when the Clippers’ Chris Paul, Blake Griffin and DeAndre Jordan swung by the set of Jimmy Kimmel Live.
1. It takes two buffalos to make a pair of Kanye-style leather jogging pants for DeAndre Jordan.
2. Doc Rivers called Blake Griffin after he got hired, not CP3.
3. Jordan does not apologize to those he dunks on.
4. Jordan thinks he looks like a big soccer player in the Clippers new powder blue Sunday uniforms (with sleeves).
- Report: Kawhi Leonard, Spurs reach deal for five-year, $90 million contract extension 15
- Anthony Davis and Pelicans agree to five-year, $145 million contract extension 19
- Report: Kevin Love to meet with Lakers later in week 4
- Report: Lakers working to clear out more cap space to land both LaMarcus Aldridge, DeAndre Jordan 38
- PBT Extra: What players will most influence free agency? 1
- PBT Podcast: The top guys to watch as NBA free agency tips off 3
- Scottie Pippen: “I was LeBron James before LeBron James” 30
- Report: Kings probing John Calipari about his interest in coaching and running the team’s front office 22