Oct 11, 2013, 12:57 PM EDT
I’m sure you didn’t watch Jimmy Kimmel last night because you were reading “The Moons of Jupiter” by Alice Munro, so here is what you missed when the Clippers’ Chris Paul, Blake Griffin and DeAndre Jordan swung by the set of Jimmy Kimmel Live.
1. It takes two buffalos to make a pair of Kanye-style leather jogging pants for DeAndre Jordan.
2. Doc Rivers called Blake Griffin after he got hired, not CP3.
3. Jordan does not apologize to those he dunks on.
4. Jordan thinks he looks like a big soccer player in the Clippers new powder blue Sunday uniforms (with sleeves).
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 25
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 29
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4