Oct 11, 2013, 12:57 PM EDT
I’m sure you didn’t watch Jimmy Kimmel last night because you were reading “The Moons of Jupiter” by Alice Munro, so here is what you missed when the Clippers’ Chris Paul, Blake Griffin and DeAndre Jordan swung by the set of Jimmy Kimmel Live.
1. It takes two buffalos to make a pair of Kanye-style leather jogging pants for DeAndre Jordan.
2. Doc Rivers called Blake Griffin after he got hired, not CP3.
3. Jordan does not apologize to those he dunks on.
4. Jordan thinks he looks like a big soccer player in the Clippers new powder blue Sunday uniforms (with sleeves).
- USA Basketball announces 12 man roster for World Cup; Parsons, Hayward, Lillard, Korver cut 0
- USA Basketball cruises to exhibition win over Puerto Rico with final roster cuts looming 1
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 79
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20