Oct 11, 2013, 12:57 PM EST
I’m sure you didn’t watch Jimmy Kimmel last night because you were reading “The Moons of Jupiter” by Alice Munro, so here is what you missed when the Clippers’ Chris Paul, Blake Griffin and DeAndre Jordan swung by the set of Jimmy Kimmel Live.
1. It takes two buffalos to make a pair of Kanye-style leather jogging pants for DeAndre Jordan.
2. Doc Rivers called Blake Griffin after he got hired, not CP3.
3. Jordan does not apologize to those he dunks on.
4. Jordan thinks he looks like a big soccer player in the Clippers new powder blue Sunday uniforms (with sleeves).
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 3
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 6
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 42
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 5
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39