Oct 9, 2013, 9:01 PM EST
It’s all now officially behind the Nuggets’ star point guard, as the prosecutors have dropped the case.
From the Associated Press:
Lisa Pinto, a spokeswoman for 18th Judicial District Attorney’s Office, said Tuesday that, “based on our continued investigation and developments after the filing of the cases, we dismissed the cases in the interest of justice.”
As we always try to remind at the time we post the initial story, it’s important to remember that these are just charges until the case makes it through the legal system — innocent until proven guilty, and all that.
Lawson seemed to believe right away that there was nothing to this one, and thankfully, he was right.
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 9
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 12
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 20
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 7
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 35
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 18