Oct 9, 2013, 9:01 PM EST
It’s all now officially behind the Nuggets’ star point guard, as the prosecutors have dropped the case.
From the Associated Press:
Lisa Pinto, a spokeswoman for 18th Judicial District Attorney’s Office, said Tuesday that, “based on our continued investigation and developments after the filing of the cases, we dismissed the cases in the interest of justice.”
As we always try to remind at the time we post the initial story, it’s important to remember that these are just charges until the case makes it through the legal system — innocent until proven guilty, and all that.
Lawson seemed to believe right away that there was nothing to this one, and thankfully, he was right.
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 19
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6