Oct 9, 2013, 9:01 PM EDT
It’s all now officially behind the Nuggets’ star point guard, as the prosecutors have dropped the case.
From the Associated Press:
Lisa Pinto, a spokeswoman for 18th Judicial District Attorney’s Office, said Tuesday that, “based on our continued investigation and developments after the filing of the cases, we dismissed the cases in the interest of justice.”
As we always try to remind at the time we post the initial story, it’s important to remember that these are just charges until the case makes it through the legal system — innocent until proven guilty, and all that.
Lawson seemed to believe right away that there was nothing to this one, and thankfully, he was right.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 7
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 10
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 43
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11