Oct 9, 2013, 9:01 PM EDT
It’s all now officially behind the Nuggets’ star point guard, as the prosecutors have dropped the case.
From the Associated Press:
Lisa Pinto, a spokeswoman for 18th Judicial District Attorney’s Office, said Tuesday that, “based on our continued investigation and developments after the filing of the cases, we dismissed the cases in the interest of justice.”
As we always try to remind at the time we post the initial story, it’s important to remember that these are just charges until the case makes it through the legal system — innocent until proven guilty, and all that.
Lawson seemed to believe right away that there was nothing to this one, and thankfully, he was right.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 4
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 25
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 22
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 28
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10