Oct 9, 2013, 9:01 PM EDT
It’s all now officially behind the Nuggets’ star point guard, as the prosecutors have dropped the case.
From the Associated Press:
Lisa Pinto, a spokeswoman for 18th Judicial District Attorney’s Office, said Tuesday that, “based on our continued investigation and developments after the filing of the cases, we dismissed the cases in the interest of justice.”
As we always try to remind at the time we post the initial story, it’s important to remember that these are just charges until the case makes it through the legal system — innocent until proven guilty, and all that.
Lawson seemed to believe right away that there was nothing to this one, and thankfully, he was right.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 20
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 20
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 12
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 49