Oct 9, 2013, 11:03 AM EDT
Jarrett Jack is going to win over a lot of people in Cleveland — he is fun to watch and a great guard to have coming in off the bench (the Warriors will miss him).
Among those new fans — Anthony Bennett. The No. 1 overall pick from last season got his first NBA points (well, preseason points) on this sweet little behind-the-back dish from Jack.
The other thing that should make Cavaliers fans smile out of this otherwise meaningless preseason game — Anderson Varejao played 21 minutes and had 10 rebounds. If they can keep him healthy and give him some good run along the front line this season they get a lot better quickly (especially if they can eventually pair him with Andrew Bynum).
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 0
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 5
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 8
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 13
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 11
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 20
- LeBron James and his difficult-to-assess super teams 27
- Kevin Durant on return: “I’m not going to rush it all” 13