Oct 9, 2013, 11:03 AM EDT
Jarrett Jack is going to win over a lot of people in Cleveland — he is fun to watch and a great guard to have coming in off the bench (the Warriors will miss him).
Among those new fans — Anthony Bennett. The No. 1 overall pick from last season got his first NBA points (well, preseason points) on this sweet little behind-the-back dish from Jack.
The other thing that should make Cavaliers fans smile out of this otherwise meaningless preseason game — Anderson Varejao played 21 minutes and had 10 rebounds. If they can keep him healthy and give him some good run along the front line this season they get a lot better quickly (especially if they can eventually pair him with Andrew Bynum).
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 8
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 11
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 44
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11