Oct 9, 2013, 11:03 AM EDT
Jarrett Jack is going to win over a lot of people in Cleveland — he is fun to watch and a great guard to have coming in off the bench (the Warriors will miss him).
Among those new fans — Anthony Bennett. The No. 1 overall pick from last season got his first NBA points (well, preseason points) on this sweet little behind-the-back dish from Jack.
The other thing that should make Cavaliers fans smile out of this otherwise meaningless preseason game — Anderson Varejao played 21 minutes and had 10 rebounds. If they can keep him healthy and give him some good run along the front line this season they get a lot better quickly (especially if they can eventually pair him with Andrew Bynum).
- It’s done: Kevin Love traded to Cavaliers, Andrew Wiggins headed to Minnesota in three-team deal 2
- Steve Nash called Kobe Bryant a “mother f****** a******” but in a good way 5
- USA Basketball announces 12 man roster for World Cup; Parsons, Hayward, Lillard, Korver cut 28
- USA Basketball cruises to exhibition win over Puerto Rico with final roster cuts looming 1
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 80
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54