Oct 9, 2013, 11:03 AM EDT
Jarrett Jack is going to win over a lot of people in Cleveland — he is fun to watch and a great guard to have coming in off the bench (the Warriors will miss him).
Among those new fans — Anthony Bennett. The No. 1 overall pick from last season got his first NBA points (well, preseason points) on this sweet little behind-the-back dish from Jack.
The other thing that should make Cavaliers fans smile out of this otherwise meaningless preseason game — Anderson Varejao played 21 minutes and had 10 rebounds. If they can keep him healthy and give him some good run along the front line this season they get a lot better quickly (especially if they can eventually pair him with Andrew Bynum).
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Number shows Matthew Dellavedova’s defensive value 0
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 25
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 22
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 15