Oct 9, 2013, 10:00 AM EDT
You know it’s preseason when Wizards rookie Glen Rice Jr. is on the floor at the end of a two-point game.
But it was Rice that made the play sending the Nets and Wizards into overtime. With the Wizards down two and time for a final shot the ball was in the hands of Eric Maynor, who got off an off-balance floater in the lane that hit the back of the rim — the Rice comes flying in for the putback dunk. The play was reviewed by the refs and it was clean.
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 0
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 1
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 1
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13