Oct 9, 2013, 10:00 AM EST
You know it’s preseason when Wizards rookie Glen Rice Jr. is on the floor at the end of a two-point game.
But it was Rice that made the play sending the Nets and Wizards into overtime. With the Wizards down two and time for a final shot the ball was in the hands of Eric Maynor, who got off an off-balance floater in the lane that hit the back of the rim — the Rice comes flying in for the putback dunk. The play was reviewed by the refs and it was clean.
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 11
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 54
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 8
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 7