Oct 9, 2013, 10:00 AM EDT
You know it’s preseason when Wizards rookie Glen Rice Jr. is on the floor at the end of a two-point game.
But it was Rice that made the play sending the Nets and Wizards into overtime. With the Wizards down two and time for a final shot the ball was in the hands of Eric Maynor, who got off an off-balance floater in the lane that hit the back of the rim — the Rice comes flying in for the putback dunk. The play was reviewed by the refs and it was clean.
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 13
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 26
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9