Oct 9, 2013, 3:32 PM EDT
Take my word for it, as a father you do some pretty ridiculous things for your young children. It’s just when I do it usually only my wife and a few friends are witnesses.
When you’re Derrick Rose and, I don’t know, say dress up like Willie Robertson from Duck Dynasty… or maybe that is Uncle Si and Rose is “happay, happay, happay.” Either way it ends up all over the Web.
Which is what happened from Rose’s kid’s birthday party — Beyond the Buzzer got ahold of the photos.
It gets easier Derrick, in a few years you can just give him an X-Box shaped cake.
- PBT Extra: Who wins Game 5 between Spurs, Clippers? Flip a coin. 0
- PBT Extra: Rockets must adjust to new Mavericks starting lineup in Game 5 0
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 5
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 14
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 11
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 6
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 40