Oct 9, 2013, 3:32 PM EST
Take my word for it, as a father you do some pretty ridiculous things for your young children. It’s just when I do it usually only my wife and a few friends are witnesses.
When you’re Derrick Rose and, I don’t know, say dress up like Willie Robertson from Duck Dynasty… or maybe that is Uncle Si and Rose is “happay, happay, happay.” Either way it ends up all over the Web.
Which is what happened from Rose’s kid’s birthday party — Beyond the Buzzer got ahold of the photos.
It gets easier Derrick, in a few years you can just give him an X-Box shaped cake.
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 1
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 3
- Carmelo Anthony: “We are the laughingstock of the league right now” 14
- Joe Johnson says players noticed friction between Jason Kidd and Lawrence Frank 23
- ‘Melo says Knicks players “worried” Woodson could lose job if losing continues 12
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (53)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (39)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (38)
- Jason Kidd fined $50K for intentionally spilling drink on the court to stop play in loss to Lakers (37)