Oct 9, 2013, 3:32 PM EDT
Take my word for it, as a father you do some pretty ridiculous things for your young children. It’s just when I do it usually only my wife and a few friends are witnesses.
When you’re Derrick Rose and, I don’t know, say dress up like Willie Robertson from Duck Dynasty… or maybe that is Uncle Si and Rose is “happay, happay, happay.” Either way it ends up all over the Web.
Which is what happened from Rose’s kid’s birthday party — Beyond the Buzzer got ahold of the photos.
It gets easier Derrick, in a few years you can just give him an X-Box shaped cake.
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 7
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 7
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 34
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 14
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 18
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 33
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 10