Oct 9, 2013, 3:32 PM EDT
Take my word for it, as a father you do some pretty ridiculous things for your young children. It’s just when I do it usually only my wife and a few friends are witnesses.
When you’re Derrick Rose and, I don’t know, say dress up like Willie Robertson from Duck Dynasty… or maybe that is Uncle Si and Rose is “happay, happay, happay.” Either way it ends up all over the Web.
Which is what happened from Rose’s kid’s birthday party — Beyond the Buzzer got ahold of the photos.
It gets easier Derrick, in a few years you can just give him an X-Box shaped cake.
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 13
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 36
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 26
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2