Oct 8, 2013, 3:59 PM EDT
Well, a lot of basketball fans talked about LeBron James in a fiery place, so here you go…
Tuesday the Heat were filming their intro video for this season and apparently Quentin Tarantino meets “Hellraiser” was the look the director was going for. In which case, well done. That or hell actually is a Bikram workout. Either way you can watch LeBron flip a tire and play with heavy ropes.
Don’t worry, with all the times the Heat will be on television this season even if you don’t get to a game in Miami you’re going to get to see this video.
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 46
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 64
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 19
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 39
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 30
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3