Oct 8, 2013, 3:59 PM EST
Well, a lot of basketball fans talked about LeBron James in a fiery place, so here you go…
Tuesday the Heat were filming their intro video for this season and apparently Quentin Tarantino meets “Hellraiser” was the look the director was going for. In which case, well done. That or hell actually is a Bikram workout. Either way you can watch LeBron flip a tire and play with heavy ropes.
Don’t worry, with all the times the Heat will be on television this season even if you don’t get to a game in Miami you’re going to get to see this video.
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 3
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 0
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 26
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 2
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 35
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 9