Oct 8, 2013, 3:59 PM EST
Well, a lot of basketball fans talked about LeBron James in a fiery place, so here you go…
Tuesday the Heat were filming their intro video for this season and apparently Quentin Tarantino meets “Hellraiser” was the look the director was going for. In which case, well done. That or hell actually is a Bikram workout. Either way you can watch LeBron flip a tire and play with heavy ropes.
Don’t worry, with all the times the Heat will be on television this season even if you don’t get to a game in Miami you’re going to get to see this video.
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 5
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 6
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 9
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 25
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 30
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 12
- Carmelo Anthony exits Knicks-Rockets game with apparent back injury 9