Oct 8, 2013, 3:59 PM EDT
Well, a lot of basketball fans talked about LeBron James in a fiery place, so here you go…
Tuesday the Heat were filming their intro video for this season and apparently Quentin Tarantino meets “Hellraiser” was the look the director was going for. In which case, well done. That or hell actually is a Bikram workout. Either way you can watch LeBron flip a tire and play with heavy ropes.
Don’t worry, with all the times the Heat will be on television this season even if you don’t get to a game in Miami you’re going to get to see this video.
- LeBron scores 36, Cavaliers bounce back to get overtime win over Bulls 4
- Ricky Rubio agrees to 4-year, $55 million contract extension with Timberwolves 6
- Report: Warriors agree to four-year, $70 million extension with Klay Thompson 13
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 13
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 11
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 12
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 10