Oct 8, 2013, 3:59 PM EDT
Well, a lot of basketball fans talked about LeBron James in a fiery place, so here you go…
Tuesday the Heat were filming their intro video for this season and apparently Quentin Tarantino meets “Hellraiser” was the look the director was going for. In which case, well done. That or hell actually is a Bikram workout. Either way you can watch LeBron flip a tire and play with heavy ropes.
Don’t worry, with all the times the Heat will be on television this season even if you don’t get to a game in Miami you’re going to get to see this video.
- Reports: LeBron James and agent done meeting with teams 46
- Rockets can’t keep Dwight Howard, James Harden and Chandler Parsons and give Chris Bosh max contract 35
- Donald Sterling in court calls wife “pig,” promises to sue NBA “until I die” 28
- Report: LeBron James leaves meeting with Pat Riley without committing to Heat 82
- Report: Mavericks shake up Rockets’ free-agent plans, agree to offer sheet with Chandler Parsons 36
- Gregg Popovich agrees to extension with Spurs, likely stays past Tim Duncan era 26
- Report: Cavaliers want to swing Kevin Love trade if LeBron James comes to town 49
- NBA salary cap jumps nearly $5 million next year to $63 million, luxury tax line $76.8 million 7