Oct 8, 2013, 10:39 AM EDT
Kobe Bryant was in Germany last week, apparently not for Octoberfest — while every other American tourist is Instagraming photos of them with liters of beer, Kobe posted this one of his knee procedure. He got more Platelet Rich Plasma therapy and this is what it looks like if it were your knee.
The Lakers said Monday they knew about Kobe going to Germany during training camp to get the procedure, which contradicts previous comments from Mike D’Antoni, but what else are they going to say? Maybe it’s true, maybe not, but Kobe is the 800 pound gorilla on the Lakers and he does what he wants.
Kobe continues to work diligently at his return, but we have no real idea when that will be. More and more it feels like a little bit into the season, but betting against Kobe’s recovery is never wise.
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 0
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 21
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 5
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 18