Oct 8, 2013, 10:39 AM EDT
Kobe Bryant was in Germany last week, apparently not for Octoberfest — while every other American tourist is Instagraming photos of them with liters of beer, Kobe posted this one of his knee procedure. He got more Platelet Rich Plasma therapy and this is what it looks like if it were your knee.
The Lakers said Monday they knew about Kobe going to Germany during training camp to get the procedure, which contradicts previous comments from Mike D’Antoni, but what else are they going to say? Maybe it’s true, maybe not, but Kobe is the 800 pound gorilla on the Lakers and he does what he wants.
Kobe continues to work diligently at his return, but we have no real idea when that will be. More and more it feels like a little bit into the season, but betting against Kobe’s recovery is never wise.
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 0
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 11
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 8