Oct 8, 2013, 10:39 AM EST
Kobe Bryant was in Germany last week, apparently not for Octoberfest — while every other American tourist is Instagraming photos of them with liters of beer, Kobe posted this one of his knee procedure. He got more Platelet Rich Plasma therapy and this is what it looks like if it were your knee.
The Lakers said Monday they knew about Kobe going to Germany during training camp to get the procedure, which contradicts previous comments from Mike D’Antoni, but what else are they going to say? Maybe it’s true, maybe not, but Kobe is the 800 pound gorilla on the Lakers and he does what he wants.
Kobe continues to work diligently at his return, but we have no real idea when that will be. More and more it feels like a little bit into the season, but betting against Kobe’s recovery is never wise.
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 5
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 1
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 5
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 1
- Reports: Kings at Knicks, Trail Blazers at Nets games Monday postponed due to coming storm 7
- Did win over Lakers break Rockets out of their defensive slump? 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Thunder don’t look like playoff team yet 25
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 11