Oct 8, 2013, 10:39 AM EST
Kobe Bryant was in Germany last week, apparently not for Octoberfest — while every other American tourist is Instagraming photos of them with liters of beer, Kobe posted this one of his knee procedure. He got more Platelet Rich Plasma therapy and this is what it looks like if it were your knee.
The Lakers said Monday they knew about Kobe going to Germany during training camp to get the procedure, which contradicts previous comments from Mike D’Antoni, but what else are they going to say? Maybe it’s true, maybe not, but Kobe is the 800 pound gorilla on the Lakers and he does what he wants.
Kobe continues to work diligently at his return, but we have no real idea when that will be. More and more it feels like a little bit into the season, but betting against Kobe’s recovery is never wise.
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 14
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 7
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 36
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 52
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 11
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13
- Mavericks suspend Rajon Rondo one game after argument with coach Rick Carlisle 42
- Derrick Rose is hurt again. Where do the Bulls go from here? 28