Oct 8, 2013, 10:39 AM EDT
Kobe Bryant was in Germany last week, apparently not for Octoberfest — while every other American tourist is Instagraming photos of them with liters of beer, Kobe posted this one of his knee procedure. He got more Platelet Rich Plasma therapy and this is what it looks like if it were your knee.
The Lakers said Monday they knew about Kobe going to Germany during training camp to get the procedure, which contradicts previous comments from Mike D’Antoni, but what else are they going to say? Maybe it’s true, maybe not, but Kobe is the 800 pound gorilla on the Lakers and he does what he wants.
Kobe continues to work diligently at his return, but we have no real idea when that will be. More and more it feels like a little bit into the season, but betting against Kobe’s recovery is never wise.
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 0
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 1
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 20
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 1
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1
- PBT Extra: Matchup to watch in Bulls vs. Bucks, Derrick Rose vs. Michael Carter-Williams 6
- Pat Riley: ‘No more smiling faces with hidden agendas.’ That’s totally about LeBron, right? 33
- Report: One Trail Blazers player gives LaMarcus Aldridge just 50-50 chance of re-signing 10