Oct 8, 2013, 1:25 PM EDT
Derrick Rose continues to look good in the preseason — he still has the explosiveness, something you could see in this highlight against the Memphis Grizzlies. He goes coast-to-coast so fast and Memphis is just not able to keep up.
Rose is still a bit rusty (3-of-8 shooting) but the good news for Chicago is it looks like the usual preseason rust, not “I’ve been out for a year” rust.
It’s this simple: If Rose is back, the Bulls are contenders for the big prize.
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 5
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 12
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18