Oct 8, 2013, 1:25 PM EDT
Derrick Rose continues to look good in the preseason — he still has the explosiveness, something you could see in this highlight against the Memphis Grizzlies. He goes coast-to-coast so fast and Memphis is just not able to keep up.
Rose is still a bit rusty (3-of-8 shooting) but the good news for Chicago is it looks like the usual preseason rust, not “I’ve been out for a year” rust.
It’s this simple: If Rose is back, the Bulls are contenders for the big prize.
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under two hours, players barely notice 0
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 9
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 6
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 30
- Suns coach Hornacek says shortening games won’t help teams rest their stars 2
- Lakers coach Byron Scott’s philosophy on three-pointers: ‘I don’t believe it wins championships’ 33
- Accounting for Klay Thompson choosing a contract extension over new-TV-deal money 2
- Kobe Bryant calls ESPN voters who ranked him No. 40 ‘idiots’ 34