Oct 7, 2013, 1:08 PM EDT
“What is your favorite toe?”
“What is the purpose of this banana?”
“But does it have a purpose in life? Like why is it called the banana and then what is its real purpose?”
Metta World Peace has a new Web series with the Knicks — good lord, please let this be a regular series and not get cut — where he talks with his teammates about those and other hard-hitting news of the day. I love the way Tyson Chandler and the rest of the Knicks just laugh and play along. This is way more fun than being interviewed by Frank Isola (no offense, Frank).
To me, this is what preseason should be about. More videos like this.
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 10
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 28
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 38
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85