Oct 7, 2013, 1:08 PM EDT
“What is your favorite toe?”
“What is the purpose of this banana?”
“But does it have a purpose in life? Like why is it called the banana and then what is its real purpose?”
Metta World Peace has a new Web series with the Knicks — good lord, please let this be a regular series and not get cut — where he talks with his teammates about those and other hard-hitting news of the day. I love the way Tyson Chandler and the rest of the Knicks just laugh and play along. This is way more fun than being interviewed by Frank Isola (no offense, Frank).
To me, this is what preseason should be about. More videos like this.
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 40
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 59
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 7
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 31
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 47
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 26
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 23