Oct 7, 2013, 1:08 PM EDT
“What is your favorite toe?”
“What is the purpose of this banana?”
“But does it have a purpose in life? Like why is it called the banana and then what is its real purpose?”
Metta World Peace has a new Web series with the Knicks — good lord, please let this be a regular series and not get cut — where he talks with his teammates about those and other hard-hitting news of the day. I love the way Tyson Chandler and the rest of the Knicks just laugh and play along. This is way more fun than being interviewed by Frank Isola (no offense, Frank).
To me, this is what preseason should be about. More videos like this.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 30
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 46
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4