Oct 7, 2013, 1:08 PM EDT
“What is your favorite toe?”
“What is the purpose of this banana?”
“But does it have a purpose in life? Like why is it called the banana and then what is its real purpose?”
Metta World Peace has a new Web series with the Knicks — good lord, please let this be a regular series and not get cut — where he talks with his teammates about those and other hard-hitting news of the day. I love the way Tyson Chandler and the rest of the Knicks just laugh and play along. This is way more fun than being interviewed by Frank Isola (no offense, Frank).
To me, this is what preseason should be about. More videos like this.
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 3
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 9
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15