Oct 7, 2013, 1:08 PM EDT
“What is your favorite toe?”
“What is the purpose of this banana?”
“But does it have a purpose in life? Like why is it called the banana and then what is its real purpose?”
Metta World Peace has a new Web series with the Knicks — good lord, please let this be a regular series and not get cut — where he talks with his teammates about those and other hard-hitting news of the day. I love the way Tyson Chandler and the rest of the Knicks just laugh and play along. This is way more fun than being interviewed by Frank Isola (no offense, Frank).
To me, this is what preseason should be about. More videos like this.
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 6
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 11
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 33
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 25
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 7