Oct 7, 2013, 7:40 PM EST
Which is nice in October but actually needed in May.
Wade is going to get some rest along the way to make that more likely, and that includes sitting out the Heat’s game Monday night when they host Atlanta, something reported by multiple sources out of Miami.
No big deal, the man gets some rest, it’s preseason. They should do that a little in December and January as well.
The other news is that Michael Beasley, Udonis Haslem and Chris Andersen are out of the Heat, as reported by Ethan J. Skolnick of Bleacher Report. He says Beasley has a “mild” sore calf and Andersen a sore foot.
Again, preseason, no big deal. Although with my incredibly low expectations of what Beasley brings to the table in Miami I expect we could see more of this.
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 2
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 30