Oct 7, 2013, 7:40 PM EDT
Which is nice in October but actually needed in May.
Wade is going to get some rest along the way to make that more likely, and that includes sitting out the Heat’s game Monday night when they host Atlanta, something reported by multiple sources out of Miami.
No big deal, the man gets some rest, it’s preseason. They should do that a little in December and January as well.
The other news is that Michael Beasley, Udonis Haslem and Chris Andersen are out of the Heat, as reported by Ethan J. Skolnick of Bleacher Report. He says Beasley has a “mild” sore calf and Andersen a sore foot.
Again, preseason, no big deal. Although with my incredibly low expectations of what Beasley brings to the table in Miami I expect we could see more of this.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Number shows Matthew Dellavedova’s defensive value 0
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 23
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 22
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 15