Oct 7, 2013, 7:40 PM EDT
Which is nice in October but actually needed in May.
Wade is going to get some rest along the way to make that more likely, and that includes sitting out the Heat’s game Monday night when they host Atlanta, something reported by multiple sources out of Miami.
No big deal, the man gets some rest, it’s preseason. They should do that a little in December and January as well.
The other news is that Michael Beasley, Udonis Haslem and Chris Andersen are out of the Heat, as reported by Ethan J. Skolnick of Bleacher Report. He says Beasley has a “mild” sore calf and Andersen a sore foot.
Again, preseason, no big deal. Although with my incredibly low expectations of what Beasley brings to the table in Miami I expect we could see more of this.
- NBA issues statement saying Chris Paul was fouled before late-game turnover against Warriors 0
- Jim Buss says he’ll step down if Lakers aren’t contenders again in ‘three to four years’ 16
- Thunder start fast, cruise to Game 1 win over Grizzlies 3
- Pacers’ troubles continue as Hawks convincingly win Game 1 32
- Warriors take Game 1 from Clippers 30