Oct 6, 2013, 11:00 PM EDT
Andray Blatche has had a mini-resurgence of his career since being amnestied by the Wizards and playing a meaningful role with the Nets last season.
Blatche wasn’t known as being the brightest of players, and along with JaVale McGee gave the Wizards a boneheaded duo that was responsible for more nonsense on the court than actual plays that resulted in winning basketball.
While Blatche is playing a lot better in Brooklyn these days, he’s still managed to maintain his sense of humor. Here he is taking to the streets of New York to practice his Eurostep against an unsuspecting public — much in the way that Nate Robinson chose to cross over airport travelers earlier this summer.
[via Eye on Basketball]
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 2
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 12
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29