Oct 6, 2013, 11:00 PM EDT
Andray Blatche has had a mini-resurgence of his career since being amnestied by the Wizards and playing a meaningful role with the Nets last season.
Blatche wasn’t known as being the brightest of players, and along with JaVale McGee gave the Wizards a boneheaded duo that was responsible for more nonsense on the court than actual plays that resulted in winning basketball.
While Blatche is playing a lot better in Brooklyn these days, he’s still managed to maintain his sense of humor. Here he is taking to the streets of New York to practice his Eurostep against an unsuspecting public — much in the way that Nate Robinson chose to cross over airport travelers earlier this summer.
[via Eye on Basketball]
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 0
- Report: Phil Jackson’s camp doesn’t believe agreement with Knicks is close 8
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 13
- Phil Jackson reportedly close to taking Knicks job, nobody asked Carmelo about it 38
- PBT Power Rankings: Tell me again how the Spurs are too old…. 13