Oct 6, 2013, 11:00 PM EDT
Andray Blatche has had a mini-resurgence of his career since being amnestied by the Wizards and playing a meaningful role with the Nets last season.
Blatche wasn’t known as being the brightest of players, and along with JaVale McGee gave the Wizards a boneheaded duo that was responsible for more nonsense on the court than actual plays that resulted in winning basketball.
While Blatche is playing a lot better in Brooklyn these days, he’s still managed to maintain his sense of humor. Here he is taking to the streets of New York to practice his Eurostep against an unsuspecting public — much in the way that Nate Robinson chose to cross over airport travelers earlier this summer.
[via Eye on Basketball]
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 25
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 48
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 18