Oct 6, 2013, 11:00 PM EDT
Andray Blatche has had a mini-resurgence of his career since being amnestied by the Wizards and playing a meaningful role with the Nets last season.
Blatche wasn’t known as being the brightest of players, and along with JaVale McGee gave the Wizards a boneheaded duo that was responsible for more nonsense on the court than actual plays that resulted in winning basketball.
While Blatche is playing a lot better in Brooklyn these days, he’s still managed to maintain his sense of humor. Here he is taking to the streets of New York to practice his Eurostep against an unsuspecting public — much in the way that Nate Robinson chose to cross over airport travelers earlier this summer.
[via Eye on Basketball]
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 0
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 30
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 2
- Hawks’ excellent season shouldn’t be discredited because of playoff exit 24
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 82
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 23
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5