Oct 6, 2013, 11:00 PM EST
Andray Blatche has had a mini-resurgence of his career since being amnestied by the Wizards and playing a meaningful role with the Nets last season.
Blatche wasn’t known as being the brightest of players, and along with JaVale McGee gave the Wizards a boneheaded duo that was responsible for more nonsense on the court than actual plays that resulted in winning basketball.
While Blatche is playing a lot better in Brooklyn these days, he’s still managed to maintain his sense of humor. Here he is taking to the streets of New York to practice his Eurostep against an unsuspecting public — much in the way that Nate Robinson chose to cross over airport travelers earlier this summer.
[via Eye on Basketball]
- No stars, no problem: Spurs reserves too much for Warriors in 104-102 win 0
- Kobe injury a reality check for Lakers, doesn’t really change plan 6
- Spurs will rest Tim Duncan and Manu Ginobili in nationally televised game, Tony Parker also out 25
- Kobe Bryant is out six weeks with fracture in the left knee 56
- Chicago columnist hammers Derrick Rose as no longer humble star 35
- Kobe Bryant is out six weeks with fracture in the left knee (56)
- Report: Heat have interest in Celtics’ Jordan Crawford (50)
- Pau Gasol expresses frustration with D’Antoni offense. Lakers have to think trade. (49)
- Mike D’Antoni to Pau Gasol: “There’s no reason to not play hard” (48)
- LeBron did foul Paul George on final shot but there was no call (VIDEO) (44)