Oct 5, 2013, 5:00 PM EST
The Thunder came away with a 95-82 victory over Fenerbahce Ulker in the team’s preseason opener played in Istanbul on Saturday, and not surprisingly, Kevin Durant came away with the game’s signature highlight.
The explosive jam right down the middle of the lane was impressive, even by Durant’s standards.
Durant led all scorers, finishing with 24 points, eight rebounds and three assists in just under 29 minutes of action.
- Knicks and Nets might not remain so mockable for long, so enjoy it while you can 1
- Derrick Rose to those doubting his return: “You can be a fool if you want to” 2
- You knew this was coming: Carmelo Anthony denies report he has decided to leave Knicks 8
- Kevin Hart to write, star in movie with LeBron James 8
- The Extra Pass: A Google goggle revolution dream, plus Wednesday’s recaps 3
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)