Oct 5, 2013, 5:00 PM EDT
The Thunder came away with a 95-82 victory over Fenerbahce Ulker in the team’s preseason opener played in Istanbul on Saturday, and not surprisingly, Kevin Durant came away with the game’s signature highlight.
The explosive jam right down the middle of the lane was impressive, even by Durant’s standards.
Durant led all scorers, finishing with 24 points, eight rebounds and three assists in just under 29 minutes of action.
- Nets defense smothers Raptors, gets Brooklyn Game 1 win on road 0
- PBT Extra: Are Pacers or Spurs in any trouble in first round? 5
- All PBT’s first round playoff previews in one place 0
- Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 27
- Craig Sager has acute leukemia 28