Oct 5, 2013, 5:00 PM EST
The Thunder came away with a 95-82 victory over Fenerbahce Ulker in the team’s preseason opener played in Istanbul on Saturday, and not surprisingly, Kevin Durant came away with the game’s signature highlight.
The explosive jam right down the middle of the lane was impressive, even by Durant’s standards.
Durant led all scorers, finishing with 24 points, eight rebounds and three assists in just under 29 minutes of action.
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 16
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 30
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 5
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 7
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 41