Oct 5, 2013, 5:00 PM EDT
The Thunder came away with a 95-82 victory over Fenerbahce Ulker in the team’s preseason opener played in Istanbul on Saturday, and not surprisingly, Kevin Durant came away with the game’s signature highlight.
The explosive jam right down the middle of the lane was impressive, even by Durant’s standards.
Durant led all scorers, finishing with 24 points, eight rebounds and three assists in just under 29 minutes of action.
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 20
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 38
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85