Oct 1, 2013, 3:42 PM EDT
If you’re an avid gamer, you probably knew NBA 2K14 landed on store shelves today (or more realistically for how you shop, in your online marketplace of choice). You probably already picked up a copy.
But if you were on the fence, here is a look at the next-gen video feature that is part of the game. This is actually part of the NBA 2K television spot, it gives you a great idea of what to expect.
LeBron James is on the cover this year and he helped pick the music for the game. You can decide if that will lead to a curse of some kind, I’m not s superstitious guy. LeBron’s got long enough odds for a three-peat without a video game curse thrown in.
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 8
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 3
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 46
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 19
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 34
- From late-arriving to a LeBron James favorite, Kevin Love comes full circle 15
- Clippers trade Jared Dudley and first rounder to Bucks for Carlos Delfino and Miroslav Raduljica 23
- Report: Cavaliers trying to trade for Nuggets’ Timofey Mozgov 25