Oct 1, 2013, 3:42 PM EST
If you’re an avid gamer, you probably knew NBA 2K14 landed on store shelves today (or more realistically for how you shop, in your online marketplace of choice). You probably already picked up a copy.
But if you were on the fence, here is a look at the next-gen video feature that is part of the game. This is actually part of the NBA 2K television spot, it gives you a great idea of what to expect.
LeBron James is on the cover this year and he helped pick the music for the game. You can decide if that will lead to a curse of some kind, I’m not s superstitious guy. LeBron’s got long enough odds for a three-peat without a video game curse thrown in.
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 0
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 6
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 42
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 5
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39