Oct 1, 2013, 3:42 PM EST
If you’re an avid gamer, you probably knew NBA 2K14 landed on store shelves today (or more realistically for how you shop, in your online marketplace of choice). You probably already picked up a copy.
But if you were on the fence, here is a look at the next-gen video feature that is part of the game. This is actually part of the NBA 2K television spot, it gives you a great idea of what to expect.
LeBron James is on the cover this year and he helped pick the music for the game. You can decide if that will lead to a curse of some kind, I’m not s superstitious guy. LeBron’s got long enough odds for a three-peat without a video game curse thrown in.
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 0
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 0
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 5
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 5