Oct 1, 2013, 3:42 PM EDT
If you’re an avid gamer, you probably knew NBA 2K14 landed on store shelves today (or more realistically for how you shop, in your online marketplace of choice). You probably already picked up a copy.
But if you were on the fence, here is a look at the next-gen video feature that is part of the game. This is actually part of the NBA 2K television spot, it gives you a great idea of what to expect.
LeBron James is on the cover this year and he helped pick the music for the game. You can decide if that will lead to a curse of some kind, I’m not s superstitious guy. LeBron’s got long enough odds for a three-peat without a video game curse thrown in.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 1
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 63
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20