Oct 1, 2013, 3:42 PM EDT
If you’re an avid gamer, you probably knew NBA 2K14 landed on store shelves today (or more realistically for how you shop, in your online marketplace of choice). You probably already picked up a copy.
But if you were on the fence, here is a look at the next-gen video feature that is part of the game. This is actually part of the NBA 2K television spot, it gives you a great idea of what to expect.
LeBron James is on the cover this year and he helped pick the music for the game. You can decide if that will lead to a curse of some kind, I’m not s superstitious guy. LeBron’s got long enough odds for a three-peat without a video game curse thrown in.
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 3
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 20
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 6
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 7
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 23
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 62
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 4