Oct 1, 2013, 8:46 PM EDT
Derrick Rose has been consistent in his message throughout his video spots with adidas, and this latest clip is no exception.
Rose reminds us that after family, basketball is everything to him, and all the things that come with it — the money, the fame, and the lifestyle — will never have anything to do with his overall passion for the game.
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 4
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 34
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 35
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 48
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20