Oct 1, 2013, 8:46 PM EDT
Derrick Rose has been consistent in his message throughout his video spots with adidas, and this latest clip is no exception.
Rose reminds us that after family, basketball is everything to him, and all the things that come with it — the money, the fame, and the lifestyle — will never have anything to do with his overall passion for the game.
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 17
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 27
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 42
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 23
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 19
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 22
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 12
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 23