Oct 1, 2013, 8:46 PM EDT
Derrick Rose has been consistent in his message throughout his video spots with adidas, and this latest clip is no exception.
Rose reminds us that after family, basketball is everything to him, and all the things that come with it — the money, the fame, and the lifestyle — will never have anything to do with his overall passion for the game.
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 2
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 8
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 38
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 29
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3