Oct 1, 2013, 8:46 PM EDT
Derrick Rose has been consistent in his message throughout his video spots with adidas, and this latest clip is no exception.
Rose reminds us that after family, basketball is everything to him, and all the things that come with it — the money, the fame, and the lifestyle — will never have anything to do with his overall passion for the game.
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 2
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 9
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 11
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 9
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 45
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 13
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 60