Sep 29, 2013, 9:30 AM EDT
Part of the fun of media day in the NBA is the random looks we get into the personal lives of some of the players.
Kevin Seraphin of the Wizards gave us a glimpse of what he’s into, and it apparently involves owning a pet snake. Or should we say, “owned.” Because Seraphin no longer has the snake in his possession, and doesn’t know where it is.
When asked by Casey Phillips of Monumental Network about “Snakey” (seriously), Seraphin revealed that his former pet had, at some point, escaped.
“I don’t have the snake anymore,” Seraphin said.
“Ah, you got rid of Snakey,” Phillips said.
“Not exactly,” Seraphin said. “I opened the cage one day and he wasn’t there.”
The full story can be seen in the video clip above, but D.C. residents shouldn’t worry too much — after all, it’s only a milk snake, and supposedly, they are harmless.
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 0
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 7
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 53
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9