Sep 29, 2013, 9:30 AM EDT
Part of the fun of media day in the NBA is the random looks we get into the personal lives of some of the players.
Kevin Seraphin of the Wizards gave us a glimpse of what he’s into, and it apparently involves owning a pet snake. Or should we say, “owned.” Because Seraphin no longer has the snake in his possession, and doesn’t know where it is.
When asked by Casey Phillips of Monumental Network about “Snakey” (seriously), Seraphin revealed that his former pet had, at some point, escaped.
“I don’t have the snake anymore,” Seraphin said.
“Ah, you got rid of Snakey,” Phillips said.
“Not exactly,” Seraphin said. “I opened the cage one day and he wasn’t there.”
The full story can be seen in the video clip above, but D.C. residents shouldn’t worry too much — after all, it’s only a milk snake, and supposedly, they are harmless.
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 3
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 20
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 6
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 7
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 23
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 62
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 4