Sep 29, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
Kevin Durant turned 25 years old on Sunday, and it’s hard to believe he’s entering his seventh NBA season.
This mix of his top plays from last year is absolutely ridiculous — from the handles, to the dunks, to the acrobatic finishes and long-range shooting, it’s possible we’ve never seen a player who possesses Durant’s unique and elite skill set.
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 8
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 19
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 12
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 30