Sep 29, 2013, 2:00 PM EST
Kevin Durant turned 25 years old on Sunday, and it’s hard to believe he’s entering his seventh NBA season.
This mix of his top plays from last year is absolutely ridiculous — from the handles, to the dunks, to the acrobatic finishes and long-range shooting, it’s possible we’ve never seen a player who possesses Durant’s unique and elite skill set.
- Wednesday night NBA Grades: LaMarcus Aldridge is a flat out stud 2
- Arena evacuated after fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 12
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 11
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 5
- Carmelo Anthony: “We are the laughingstock of the league right now” 25
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)