Sep 28, 2013, 12:03 AM EDT
The Warriors were the first team to wear the new short sleeved NBA jerseys in games that counted last season, and while as many as 20 teams may join that trend this year, Golden State will remain in the group, albeit with a new-look version.
Last season’s yellow look is no more, as the team unveiled a white version during Friday’s media day festivities.
— Golden St. Warriors (@warriors) September 28, 2013
The Warriors will wear the alternates for every Saturday home game beginning Nov. 2 against the Sacramento Kings, along with these five dates:
November 16, 2013 vs. the Utah Jazz
November 23, 2013 vs. the Portland Trail Blazers
December 21, 2013 vs. the Los Angeles Lakers
February 22, 2014 vs. the Brooklyn Nets
March 22, 2014 vs. the San Antonio Spurs
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 0
- Harden’s 17 fourth quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 2
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 47
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 25
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20