Sep 28, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
Most would agree that the Rockets were the biggest winners in free agency this summer, inking one of the game’s best all-around players in Dwight Howard to a five-year deal that puts them in the championship conversation for the upcoming season.
The franchise apparently decided to go all-in with their facilities too, and unveiled a state-of-the-art new locker room at media day on Friday.
The initial impression is that the bright video boards above the lockers is a cool touch, and one that’s unmatched by any team around the league. But it also seems like stimulation overload in a place that should be a bit of a sanctuary for players to prepare before games, and decompress after them.
[via CSN Houston]
- Nets defense smothers Raptors, gets Brooklyn Game 1 win on road 0
- PBT Extra: Are Pacers or Spurs in any trouble in first round? 5
- All PBT’s first round playoff previews in one place 0
- Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 27
- Craig Sager has acute leukemia 28