Sep 28, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
Most would agree that the Rockets were the biggest winners in free agency this summer, inking one of the game’s best all-around players in Dwight Howard to a five-year deal that puts them in the championship conversation for the upcoming season.
The franchise apparently decided to go all-in with their facilities too, and unveiled a state-of-the-art new locker room at media day on Friday.
The initial impression is that the bright video boards above the lockers is a cool touch, and one that’s unmatched by any team around the league. But it also seems like stimulation overload in a place that should be a bit of a sanctuary for players to prepare before games, and decompress after them.
[via CSN Houston]
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 0
- Harden’s 17 fourth quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 2
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 47
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 25
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20