Sep 27, 2013, 12:06 AM EST
Google Glass seems like a great idea in theory, especially when it comes to having kind of a heads up display that will allow you to read emails, text messages, or directions in front of your face in real time.
But I’m not sure these first person videos will end up catching on.
Nevertheless, here’s what Pacers’ center Roy Hibbert saw while playing paintball recently. A whole lot of not much, but then again, that’s an activity that’s far more exhilarating to engage in personally than it is to watch.
Hibbert, as you may recall, has experimented with this technology before. He gave us a glimpse of a basketball workout through his eyes, which was a little more interesting — but only slightly.
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 1
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 1
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 20
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 13
- Rumor: Carmelo Anthony recruiting Rajon Rondo to come to New York in 2015 24
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (39)