Sep 27, 2013, 12:06 AM EDT
Google Glass seems like a great idea in theory, especially when it comes to having kind of a heads up display that will allow you to read emails, text messages, or directions in front of your face in real time.
But I’m not sure these first person videos will end up catching on.
Nevertheless, here’s what Pacers’ center Roy Hibbert saw while playing paintball recently. A whole lot of not much, but then again, that’s an activity that’s far more exhilarating to engage in personally than it is to watch.
Hibbert, as you may recall, has experimented with this technology before. He gave us a glimpse of a basketball workout through his eyes, which was a little more interesting — but only slightly.
- Report: Kevin Garnett to re-sign with Timberwolves 12
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 22
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 26
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 79
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 10
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 5
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 14
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 38