Sep 27, 2013, 12:06 AM EDT
Google Glass seems like a great idea in theory, especially when it comes to having kind of a heads up display that will allow you to read emails, text messages, or directions in front of your face in real time.
But I’m not sure these first person videos will end up catching on.
Nevertheless, here’s what Pacers’ center Roy Hibbert saw while playing paintball recently. A whole lot of not much, but then again, that’s an activity that’s far more exhilarating to engage in personally than it is to watch.
Hibbert, as you may recall, has experimented with this technology before. He gave us a glimpse of a basketball workout through his eyes, which was a little more interesting — but only slightly.
- Report: Washington Wizards contact Ray Allen, too 4
- Hornets rookie Noah Vonleh out 6-8 weeks after sports hernia surgery 14
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 9
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 11
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 5
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19