Sep 27, 2013, 12:06 AM EDT
Google Glass seems like a great idea in theory, especially when it comes to having kind of a heads up display that will allow you to read emails, text messages, or directions in front of your face in real time.
But I’m not sure these first person videos will end up catching on.
Nevertheless, here’s what Pacers’ center Roy Hibbert saw while playing paintball recently. A whole lot of not much, but then again, that’s an activity that’s far more exhilarating to engage in personally than it is to watch.
Hibbert, as you may recall, has experimented with this technology before. He gave us a glimpse of a basketball workout through his eyes, which was a little more interesting — but only slightly.
- Cavaliers’ Kevin Love out for entire conference semifinals (likely vs. Bulls) 0
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: LeBron got his shots despite good Celtics defense 3
- PBT Extra: For how long should J.R. Smith be suspended? 27
- Report: If Kevin Love leaves Cavaliers, Lakers are team to beat in free agency 31
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 39
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 9
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6