Sep 27, 2013, 12:06 AM EDT
Google Glass seems like a great idea in theory, especially when it comes to having kind of a heads up display that will allow you to read emails, text messages, or directions in front of your face in real time.
But I’m not sure these first person videos will end up catching on.
Nevertheless, here’s what Pacers’ center Roy Hibbert saw while playing paintball recently. A whole lot of not much, but then again, that’s an activity that’s far more exhilarating to engage in personally than it is to watch.
Hibbert, as you may recall, has experimented with this technology before. He gave us a glimpse of a basketball workout through his eyes, which was a little more interesting — but only slightly.
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 1
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 5
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 0
- Official ‘Clipper’s Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 16
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 16
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 34