Sep 27, 2013, 12:02 PM EST
Admit it, it’s Friday, if you’re going to the office today your just going through the motions when you get there. Pretty much the same thing for you students, if you’re in class you’re more likely reading this than taking notes.
So, how about some Kyrie Irving highlights for your Friday? You’re welcome.
Despite missing the start of start of last season due to injury, upon his return he averaged 22.5 points and 5.9 assists a game, looking like the star people think he is. I had a discussion last year at the All Star game with a player in that game about point guards and he said in three years Irving would be the best in the league. And he’s not the only one saying that. If so, last season felt a little like Irving’s breakout season.
So the NBA put together this video and we bring it to you for your Friday enjoyment. It beats work.
- Paul Pierce practiced Monday, could return vs. Celtics Tuesday 0
- Report: Kings not done trading, Jason Thompson next on block 4
- The Extra Pass: Raptors’ salary dump trade could mean a few more wins, too; plus Sunday recaps 1
- Kobe is back but loss to Raptors shows Lakers still have a lot of work to do 9
- Sunday night NBA Grades: Rudy Gay traded to Kings, Kobe returns for Lakers 3
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)