Sep 27, 2013, 12:02 PM EDT
Admit it, it’s Friday, if you’re going to the office today your just going through the motions when you get there. Pretty much the same thing for you students, if you’re in class you’re more likely reading this than taking notes.
So, how about some Kyrie Irving highlights for your Friday? You’re welcome.
Despite missing the start of start of last season due to injury, upon his return he averaged 22.5 points and 5.9 assists a game, looking like the star people think he is. I had a discussion last year at the All Star game with a player in that game about point guards and he said in three years Irving would be the best in the league. And he’s not the only one saying that. If so, last season felt a little like Irving’s breakout season.
So the NBA put together this video and we bring it to you for your Friday enjoyment. It beats work.
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 20
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 9
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 68
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 71
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 8
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30