Sep 27, 2013, 12:02 PM EDT
Admit it, it’s Friday, if you’re going to the office today your just going through the motions when you get there. Pretty much the same thing for you students, if you’re in class you’re more likely reading this than taking notes.
So, how about some Kyrie Irving highlights for your Friday? You’re welcome.
Despite missing the start of start of last season due to injury, upon his return he averaged 22.5 points and 5.9 assists a game, looking like the star people think he is. I had a discussion last year at the All Star game with a player in that game about point guards and he said in three years Irving would be the best in the league. And he’s not the only one saying that. If so, last season felt a little like Irving’s breakout season.
So the NBA put together this video and we bring it to you for your Friday enjoyment. It beats work.
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 30
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 14
- 2014 PBT Awards: Most Improved Player 19
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 1
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 14