Sep 26, 2013, 1:58 PM EST
No, there is no way that is real. For as great an athlete as Usain Bolt is, there is no way he gets the ball to travel that far with a casual flick of the wrist (like LeBron shooting from halfcourt).
That said, I love this video. It’s fun, and I love him trash talking Tony Parker — who had just led France to its first-ever European Championship where Parker was rightfully named MVP. “Your jump shot sucks” — there was a time Gregg Popovich was saying the same thing.
And I love that Parker’s reaction is to enjoy it and laugh. Kobe Bryant would hunt down Bolt to play him one-on-one.
Hat tip to Reddit.
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson swap 0
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 13
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 46
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36