Sep 26, 2013, 1:58 PM EDT
No, there is no way that is real. For as great an athlete as Usain Bolt is, there is no way he gets the ball to travel that far with a casual flick of the wrist (like LeBron shooting from halfcourt).
That said, I love this video. It’s fun, and I love him trash talking Tony Parker — who had just led France to its first-ever European Championship where Parker was rightfully named MVP. “Your jump shot sucks” — there was a time Gregg Popovich was saying the same thing.
And I love that Parker’s reaction is to enjoy it and laugh. Kobe Bryant would hunt down Bolt to play him one-on-one.
Hat tip to Reddit.
- Wednesday NBA grades: It’s LaMarcus Aldridge’s world and the Rockets have to live in it 0
- LaMarcus Aldridge ruining Dwight Howard’s chance at redemption 1
- Spurs give the ball away first, then Game 2 to Dallas 8
- Bobcats fight to the end, but Heat come away with 2-0 series lead 4
- PBT Extra: How ’bout them Wizards? 12