Sep 26, 2013, 1:58 PM EST
No, there is no way that is real. For as great an athlete as Usain Bolt is, there is no way he gets the ball to travel that far with a casual flick of the wrist (like LeBron shooting from halfcourt).
That said, I love this video. It’s fun, and I love him trash talking Tony Parker — who had just led France to its first-ever European Championship where Parker was rightfully named MVP. “Your jump shot sucks” — there was a time Gregg Popovich was saying the same thing.
And I love that Parker’s reaction is to enjoy it and laugh. Kobe Bryant would hunt down Bolt to play him one-on-one.
Hat tip to Reddit.
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 0
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 0
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 5
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 21
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 16