Sep 26, 2013, 1:58 PM EDT
No, there is no way that is real. For as great an athlete as Usain Bolt is, there is no way he gets the ball to travel that far with a casual flick of the wrist (like LeBron shooting from halfcourt).
That said, I love this video. It’s fun, and I love him trash talking Tony Parker — who had just led France to its first-ever European Championship where Parker was rightfully named MVP. “Your jump shot sucks” — there was a time Gregg Popovich was saying the same thing.
And I love that Parker’s reaction is to enjoy it and laugh. Kobe Bryant would hunt down Bolt to play him one-on-one.
Hat tip to Reddit.
- PBT Extra: Giving out MVP, end of season awards 0
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 33
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 14
- 2014 PBT Awards: Most Improved Player 21
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 1