Sep 26, 2013, 1:58 PM EDT
No, there is no way that is real. For as great an athlete as Usain Bolt is, there is no way he gets the ball to travel that far with a casual flick of the wrist (like LeBron shooting from halfcourt).
That said, I love this video. It’s fun, and I love him trash talking Tony Parker — who had just led France to its first-ever European Championship where Parker was rightfully named MVP. “Your jump shot sucks” — there was a time Gregg Popovich was saying the same thing.
And I love that Parker’s reaction is to enjoy it and laugh. Kobe Bryant would hunt down Bolt to play him one-on-one.
Hat tip to Reddit.
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 4
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 12
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 11
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 10
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 45
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 13
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 60