Sep 26, 2013, 6:58 PM EST
The other day Kevin Durant said James Harden belonged on the list of the Top 10 players in the NBA, not the aging Dwyane Wade. Which meant Wade responded to him and soon we had a little twitter war going.
Was it real or did this spring from the imagination of a Gatorade marketing executive (remember they were in a Gatorade commercial together last year).
But in their pre-camp interviews with CSNHouston.com, both Dwight Howard and James Harden said the feud was legit — and yes Harden said yes, he is a Top 10 player.
By the way, Wade also said the feud was legit.
Asked if the back and forth with Durant was a joke, Dwyane Wade smiled and said "no."—
Ethan J. Skolnick (@EthanJSkolnick) September 26, 2013
- Spurs will rest Tim Duncan and Manu Ginobili in nationally televised game, Tony Parker also out 20
- Kobe Bryant is out six weeks with fracture in the left knee 55
- Chicago columnist hammers Derrick Rose as no longer humble star 32
- Reports: Houston Rockets pull out of Asik trade talks, will keep him for now 37
- Report: Michael Jordan’s wife pregnant with twin girls 9
- Kobe Bryant is out six weeks with fracture in the left knee (55)
- Report: Heat have interest in Celtics’ Jordan Crawford (50)
- Pau Gasol expresses frustration with D’Antoni offense. Lakers have to think trade. (49)
- Mike D’Antoni to Pau Gasol: “There’s no reason to not play hard” (48)
- LeBron angrily goes after Mario Chalmers on the Heat bench (VIDEO) (42)