Sep 26, 2013, 6:58 PM EST
The other day Kevin Durant said James Harden belonged on the list of the Top 10 players in the NBA, not the aging Dwyane Wade. Which meant Wade responded to him and soon we had a little twitter war going.
Was it real or did this spring from the imagination of a Gatorade marketing executive (remember they were in a Gatorade commercial together last year).
But in their pre-camp interviews with CSNHouston.com, both Dwight Howard and James Harden said the feud was legit — and yes Harden said yes, he is a Top 10 player.
By the way, Wade also said the feud was legit.
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 18
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6