Sep 26, 2013, 6:58 PM EDT
The other day Kevin Durant said James Harden belonged on the list of the Top 10 players in the NBA, not the aging Dwyane Wade. Which meant Wade responded to him and soon we had a little twitter war going.
Was it real or did this spring from the imagination of a Gatorade marketing executive (remember they were in a Gatorade commercial together last year).
But in their pre-camp interviews with CSNHouston.com, both Dwight Howard and James Harden said the feud was legit — and yes Harden said yes, he is a Top 10 player.
By the way, Wade also said the feud was legit.
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 32
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 62
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 18
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 2
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 8
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31