Sep 26, 2013, 6:58 PM EST
The other day Kevin Durant said James Harden belonged on the list of the Top 10 players in the NBA, not the aging Dwyane Wade. Which meant Wade responded to him and soon we had a little twitter war going.
Was it real or did this spring from the imagination of a Gatorade marketing executive (remember they were in a Gatorade commercial together last year).
But in their pre-camp interviews with CSNHouston.com, both Dwight Howard and James Harden said the feud was legit — and yes Harden said yes, he is a Top 10 player.
By the way, Wade also said the feud was legit.
Asked if the back and forth with Durant was a joke, Dwyane Wade smiled and said "no."—
Ethan J. Skolnick (@EthanJSkolnick) September 26, 2013
- Paul Pierce practiced Monday, could return vs. Celtics Tuesday 0
- Report: Kings not done trading, Jason Thompson next on block 4
- The Extra Pass: Raptors’ salary dump trade could mean a few more wins, too; plus Sunday recaps 1
- Kobe is back but loss to Raptors shows Lakers still have a lot of work to do 9
- Sunday night NBA Grades: Rudy Gay traded to Kings, Kobe returns for Lakers 3
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)