Sep 26, 2013, 6:58 PM EST
The other day Kevin Durant said James Harden belonged on the list of the Top 10 players in the NBA, not the aging Dwyane Wade. Which meant Wade responded to him and soon we had a little twitter war going.
Was it real or did this spring from the imagination of a Gatorade marketing executive (remember they were in a Gatorade commercial together last year).
But in their pre-camp interviews with CSNHouston.com, both Dwight Howard and James Harden said the feud was legit — and yes Harden said yes, he is a Top 10 player.
By the way, Wade also said the feud was legit.
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 0
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 2
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 7
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 3
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 5
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 1
- Reports: Kings at Knicks, Trail Blazers at Nets games Monday postponed due to coming storm 7
- Did win over Lakers break Rockets out of their defensive slump? 9