Sep 26, 2013, 10:46 AM EST
Grizzlies owner Robert Pera plays in a regular pick-up run and according to those who have seen him he’s got some game — he has a jumper from the outside and some hops around the rim to the point he used to be able to dunk.
It all started on twitter.
The best part — Zach Randolph is going to be the referee for this game.
This should be fun; I love that an owner would do this (I do not recommend Tom Benson challenge Anthony Davis, however). Pera will get a couple, but once Tony Allen decides to lock him down… game over.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 6
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 10
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13