Sep 26, 2013, 10:46 AM EDT
Grizzlies owner Robert Pera plays in a regular pick-up run and according to those who have seen him he’s got some game — he has a jumper from the outside and some hops around the rim to the point he used to be able to dunk.
It all started on twitter.
Thats free money!! Boss—
Tony Allen (@aa000G9) September 09, 2013
The best part — Zach Randolph is going to be the referee for this game.
This should be fun; I love that an owner would do this (I do not recommend Tom Benson challenge Anthony Davis, however). Pera will get a couple, but once Tony Allen decides to lock him down… game over.
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 0
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 21
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 5
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 18