Sep 26, 2013, 10:46 AM EDT
Grizzlies owner Robert Pera plays in a regular pick-up run and according to those who have seen him he’s got some game — he has a jumper from the outside and some hops around the rim to the point he used to be able to dunk.
It all started on twitter.
The best part — Zach Randolph is going to be the referee for this game.
This should be fun; I love that an owner would do this (I do not recommend Tom Benson challenge Anthony Davis, however). Pera will get a couple, but once Tony Allen decides to lock him down… game over.
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 3
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 20
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 6
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 7
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 23
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 62
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 4