Sep 26, 2013, 10:46 AM EDT
Grizzlies owner Robert Pera plays in a regular pick-up run and according to those who have seen him he’s got some game — he has a jumper from the outside and some hops around the rim to the point he used to be able to dunk.
It all started on twitter.
The best part — Zach Randolph is going to be the referee for this game.
This should be fun; I love that an owner would do this (I do not recommend Tom Benson challenge Anthony Davis, however). Pera will get a couple, but once Tony Allen decides to lock him down… game over.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 15
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 39
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18