Sep 26, 2013, 10:46 AM EDT
Grizzlies owner Robert Pera plays in a regular pick-up run and according to those who have seen him he’s got some game — he has a jumper from the outside and some hops around the rim to the point he used to be able to dunk.
It all started on twitter.
The best part — Zach Randolph is going to be the referee for this game.
This should be fun; I love that an owner would do this (I do not recommend Tom Benson challenge Anthony Davis, however). Pera will get a couple, but once Tony Allen decides to lock him down… game over.
- Report: Warriors, Draymond Green agree to five-year, $85 million deal 5
- 76ers get Nik Stauskas, first-rounder in salary-dump trade with Kings 10
- Report: Pelicans finalizing deal with Omer Asik 1
- Reports: Paul Pierce agrees to three-year, $10 million contract with Los Angeles Clippers 20
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge rules out Lakers in free agent decision 97
- Reports: Phoenix Suns sign Tyson Chandler, re-sign Brandon Knight, try to reshape roster 11
- Kevin Love will return to Cavaliers, contract is reportedly $110 million over five years 78
- Report: Spurs reach deal to trade Tiago Splitter to Hawks, create cap space for LaMarcus Aldridge offer 27