Sep 25, 2013, 8:11 PM EST
Nick Young signed with the Lakers in the offseason on a one year contract, with a player option for a second.
The dollars aren’t the reason that Young signed in Los Angeles, however. He was born and raised in Southern California, and couldn’t be more excited to be playing for the city’s most storied NBA franchise.
But don’t take my word for it. Check out the video clip below that Young posted to his Instagram page, which shows him being introduced as a member of the Lakers in the NBA 2K14 video game that’s set to release on October 2.
It’s clear that Young, like the rest of us, can’t wait for the season to get started.
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 34
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 17
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6