Sep 25, 2013, 8:11 PM EDT
Nick Young signed with the Lakers in the offseason on a one year contract, with a player option for a second.
The dollars aren’t the reason that Young signed in Los Angeles, however. He was born and raised in Southern California, and couldn’t be more excited to be playing for the city’s most storied NBA franchise.
But don’t take my word for it. Check out the video clip below that Young posted to his Instagram page, which shows him being introduced as a member of the Lakers in the NBA 2K14 video game that’s set to release on October 2.
It’s clear that Young, like the rest of us, can’t wait for the season to get started.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 20
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 20
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 12
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 49