Sep 25, 2013, 8:11 PM EDT
Nick Young signed with the Lakers in the offseason on a one year contract, with a player option for a second.
The dollars aren’t the reason that Young signed in Los Angeles, however. He was born and raised in Southern California, and couldn’t be more excited to be playing for the city’s most storied NBA franchise.
But don’t take my word for it. Check out the video clip below that Young posted to his Instagram page, which shows him being introduced as a member of the Lakers in the NBA 2K14 video game that’s set to release on October 2.
It’s clear that Young, like the rest of us, can’t wait for the season to get started.
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 38
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 25
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 42
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 5