Sep 25, 2013, 8:11 PM EDT
Nick Young signed with the Lakers in the offseason on a one year contract, with a player option for a second.
The dollars aren’t the reason that Young signed in Los Angeles, however. He was born and raised in Southern California, and couldn’t be more excited to be playing for the city’s most storied NBA franchise.
But don’t take my word for it. Check out the video clip below that Young posted to his Instagram page, which shows him being introduced as a member of the Lakers in the NBA 2K14 video game that’s set to release on October 2.
It’s clear that Young, like the rest of us, can’t wait for the season to get started.
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 7
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 8
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 47
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48