Sep 25, 2013, 8:11 PM EST
Nick Young signed with the Lakers in the offseason on a one year contract, with a player option for a second.
The dollars aren’t the reason that Young signed in Los Angeles, however. He was born and raised in Southern California, and couldn’t be more excited to be playing for the city’s most storied NBA franchise.
But don’t take my word for it. Check out the video clip below that Young posted to his Instagram page, which shows him being introduced as a member of the Lakers in the NBA 2K14 video game that’s set to release on October 2.
It’s clear that Young, like the rest of us, can’t wait for the season to get started.
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 6
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 16
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 4
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 6
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 4
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 5
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 2
- Reports: Kings at Knicks, Trail Blazers at Nets games Monday postponed due to coming storm 10