Sep 25, 2013, 4:19 PM EDT
Kyrie Irving didn’t spend his entire summer obsessing about basketball, in a sign he’s a better person than that he went to South Africa with UNICEF to meet with children there and bring light to their situation.
And, get in a dance off in front of a classroom.
I give this round to the kid.
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 26
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 33
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 50
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28