Sep 25, 2013, 4:19 PM EST
Kyrie Irving didn’t spend his entire summer obsessing about basketball, in a sign he’s a better person than that he went to South Africa with UNICEF to meet with children there and bring light to their situation.
And, get in a dance off in front of a classroom.
I give this round to the kid.
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 0
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 5
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 10
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 18
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 12
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 27
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 30