Sep 25, 2013, 12:01 PM EST
Chinese street baller “More Free” decided to try to show up Chris Paul in an exhibition game while CP3 was going through Asia promoting Nike.
More Free chose…. poorly.
Chris Paul is a good defender in part because of great instincts and in part because of quick hands. On offense, he’s patient and just wears you down — like a chess game he takes a little of the court, a little of the court until you are near the basket and can’t stop him. More Free learned those lessons the way countless NBA players have — the hard way.
- It’s official, Clippers agree to terms with Stephen Jackson 1
- PBT NBA Power Rankings: At the quarter pole Portland takes the lead 11
- Paul Pierce practiced Monday, could return vs. Celtics Tuesday 2
- Report: Kings not done trading, Jason Thompson next on block 4
- The Extra Pass: Raptors’ salary dump trade could mean a few more wins, too; plus Sunday recaps 1
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)