Sep 25, 2013, 12:01 PM EST
Chinese street baller “More Free” decided to try to show up Chris Paul in an exhibition game while CP3 was going through Asia promoting Nike.
More Free chose…. poorly.
Chris Paul is a good defender in part because of great instincts and in part because of quick hands. On offense, he’s patient and just wears you down — like a chess game he takes a little of the court, a little of the court until you are near the basket and can’t stop him. More Free learned those lessons the way countless NBA players have — the hard way.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13