Sep 25, 2013, 12:01 PM EDT
Chinese street baller “More Free” decided to try to show up Chris Paul in an exhibition game while CP3 was going through Asia promoting Nike.
More Free chose…. poorly.
Chris Paul is a good defender in part because of great instincts and in part because of quick hands. On offense, he’s patient and just wears you down — like a chess game he takes a little of the court, a little of the court until you are near the basket and can’t stop him. More Free learned those lessons the way countless NBA players have — the hard way.
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 5
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 12
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 13
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 10
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 13
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 61