Sep 25, 2013, 12:01 PM EDT
Chinese street baller “More Free” decided to try to show up Chris Paul in an exhibition game while CP3 was going through Asia promoting Nike.
More Free chose…. poorly.
Chris Paul is a good defender in part because of great instincts and in part because of quick hands. On offense, he’s patient and just wears you down — like a chess game he takes a little of the court, a little of the court until you are near the basket and can’t stop him. More Free learned those lessons the way countless NBA players have — the hard way.
- Report: Tracy McGrady works out with Kobe, eyes return to NBA 0
- Report: Washington Wizards contact Ray Allen, too 4
- Hornets rookie Noah Vonleh out 6-8 weeks after sports hernia surgery 14
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 9
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 11
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 5
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14