Sep 25, 2013, 12:01 PM EDT
Chinese street baller “More Free” decided to try to show up Chris Paul in an exhibition game while CP3 was going through Asia promoting Nike.
More Free chose…. poorly.
Chris Paul is a good defender in part because of great instincts and in part because of quick hands. On offense, he’s patient and just wears you down — like a chess game he takes a little of the court, a little of the court until you are near the basket and can’t stop him. More Free learned those lessons the way countless NBA players have — the hard way.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 0
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 8
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 7
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 20
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15