Sep 25, 2013, 12:35 PM EDT
If you’re already taking bets on who will perform at the 2016 NBA All-Star Game halftime show in Toronto, remember that Canadians love them some Drake. Who just so happens to be Canadian. (So is Rush, but I’m guessing they don’t get to play.)
NBA players love Drake, too. So when you combine the fact there are NBA players working out in Canada when the new Drake album — Nothing Was The Same — dropped, this is what you get.
First, Amir Johnson of the Raptors goes to the local record shop (support those stores, people) and buys every copy of the new Drake CD.
Then he gives away the CD to his fans.
And in case you forgot, Johnson has gotten in a little run with Drake (and Justin Beiber, another Canadian, but they can keep him).
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge rules out Lakers in free agent decision 14
- Reports: Phoenix Suns sign Tyson Chandler, re-sign Brandon Knight, try to reshape roster 5
- Kevin Love will return to Cavaliers, contract is reportedly $110 million over five years 65
- Report: Heat, Goran Dragic agree to five-year deal worth $90 million 43
- Report: Paul Millsap had midnight meeting with Orlando, will decide between Magic and Hawks 17
- Report: Kawhi Leonard, Spurs reach deal for five-year, $90 million contract extension 19